Glimpse

A girl is sitting on a bed her head is fully covered with veil in a bridal wear. Room was decorated with lots of flowers and scented candles has been lightened.

She was very nervous and also had a tears in her face. At the same time a guy entered the room making girl more nervous with his angry expression on his Face.

As soon as he enters the room he locks the door and walks towards the bed and grab the girl's arm tightly making her to wince in pain...

Guy: oh nandini are you crying why are these fake tears when I know that you don't miss your family don't need to act in front of me.

Nandini: what do you mean manik do you think I am acting can't you see my pain how can you tell that manik.

Manik: oh now you are angry if it was not fake then how can you change your emotions with in a second. I know the girls like you can do anything for money cheap middle class girl.

Nandini: what did you say cheap middle class girl how dare you manik you can't judge a person on their status. You are Ill in your thoughts manik.

Manik: shut up just shut your mouth and get away from my sight pushes her towards the balcony and tells you don't deserve me nandini from now your place is that pointing towards the couch in balcony don't even dare to come near my things.

By saying the harsh words to her moved inside the room and closed the glass doors of balcony in that cold weather. he could see that she was shivering in that cold trying to cover herself with her veil and had a lots of tears in her eyes with a sign he lied down on the bed with a fresh drops of tears in his eyes.

Manik POV

Why nandini why did you do this to me I can't see you in any pain it gives my heart more pain than your pain but you deserve all this I never said you but I loved you from my bottom of my heart but you married me just because of money. Now it is time for your punishment may be after this you will realise the mistake you have done.

~~~~~~~~~°°°°°°°°°°°°°°~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys this is just a glimpse of the story to Know what happened between MaNan and to know the love story of MaNan stay in tuned.

If you liked this story please vote and comment.