love story of MaNan chapter 8

Hi guys I am here with another chapter hope you guys will love it. Thank you all for your votes and special thanks to chitraraj94 shubhu1 matttto sristy_29 Friendsforever6 SnehaAgrawal8 SanaSmartfairy for your comments and support.  And I want to thank even the sikent readers.

Enjoy reading.

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Murthy's home

Nandini got ready and went to living room and saw her chachi was sleeping on the couch so nandini waked her up...

Nandini dress
pc: google

Nandini: chachi why are you sleeping on the couch??

Chachi: I thought to wait for your chachu he has not yet come hope so he is fine.

Nandini: every thing will be fine chachi don't worry.

chachi: ok beta have breakfast and go.

Nandini: no chachi let me go and check office and dont worry I will have breakfast in college.

Chachi: ok nandu don't forget to have your breakfast.

Nandini: ok chachi bye take care rishu ka bhi.

Chachi: ok nandu bye you also take care.

Nandini left the home took one auto and went to Malhotra companies. She went to the reception and asked...

Nandini: hi can I meet to Mr venkatesh murthy?

Receptionist: there is no one here in the name of venkatesh murthy.

Nandini: what do you mean he is working here since many years you should know him.

Receptionist: excuse me miss he was working not he is.

Nandini: what he is working here only yesterday also he came to office than how can you say he is not working here?

Receptionist: ok I think you doesn't know what is the matter let me clear your doubt he is arrested.

Nandini was shocked and numb to react for a minute she was not believing what she heard...

Nandini: what I think you are mistaken how can he be arrested what is the crime he did. Tears have formed in her eyes.