love story of MaNan chapter 24

Nandini entered the room and saw that manik was busy in one of his file. She went near him and called him.

Nandini : manik.

Manik : rudely what?

Nandini : I need to talk to you.

Manik : angrily I don't have time to some useless talks.

Nandini : low voice manik what happened to you why are you behaviour like this with me?

Manik : sarcastically really nandini you know to act very well why don't you try acting.

Nandini : what acting manik.

Manik : oh really now you are asking me wow great that's really great.

Manik said by clapping his hand.

Nandini : sternly manik please come straight to the point.

Manik : ok then listen I hot to know the truth.

Nandini was shocked hearing from manik she became numb.

Manik : tauntingly why are you so shocked nandini.

Nandini : stammering wh...What truth manik.

Manik : angrily don't act as if you are innocent I know all the things you did you are niece of veketesh murthy right?

Nandini : manik o...

Manik : shouted yes or no?

Nandini : fearfully yes.

Manik : why didn't you tell me?

Nandini remained silent hearing his question and tears made out through her eyes.

Manik : yelled tell me dammit?

Nandini ( mind ) : I can't tell you manik of I tell you. If i tell You will fight with neyonica mom I don't want you both fight because of me.

Manik : shouted nandini.

Nandini : manik I thought that...

Manik : what you thought. You thought you can blackmail my mom?

Nandini : shocked blackmail mom?

Manik : angrily yes blackmailed my mom and kept the conditions to marry me.

Nandini : what conditions?

Manik : helpless enough yaar don't act so innocent my heart is not able to accept. How could you think of starting a relationship on the basis of contract and conditions it should be on love and trust.

Nandini : with tears manik I think there is some misunderstanding.

Manik : what misunderstanding nandini every thing is clear are you not niece of Mr. Venkatesh Murthy or didn't you take any check from my mom? Tell me what is there any lie in this.