Love story of MaNan chapter 4

Hi guys sorry for the late update here is the next chapter for you guys enjoy reading. I would like to thank everyone who has voted to this story and a special thanks to chithraj94 and  suresh velmurgan  for your precious comments.

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑

Nandini POV

I was waiting with Nithi for Neyonica mam to come and pick her. It's been more than an hour where we are waiting for mam May be she is busy. Nithi saw my bus was moving she asked me to leave and she can wait for mam. But I can't leave her alone so I said that I will be waiting with her. We went to canteen to have some food I am damn hungry so we both left as soon as we went to canteen Nithi got the call she said that she is in the canteen to the caller. Then what I saw was really unexpected I could not believe my own eyes. I saw  the Manik malhotra I instantly remembered our first meet today at malhotra office I bumped in to him by mistake I saw him for the first time in real I was lost in that chocolate eyes it was so embarrassing I came to college even without looking back to him. I saw Manik was talking to nithi I missed my bus I should take an auto or cab but not before having something I am very hungry but Manik offered me a lift I denied by telling them I will go by talking cash l cab or an auto. But nithi and mam asked me to go with Manik I couldn't tell them no so I agreed. Nithi and mam also left in there car.

End of POV

There was an awkward silence between them...

Manik: shall we leave??

Nandini: ya.

They both sat in the car...

Manik: so Nandini how was your day.

Nandini: good sir what about you?

Manik: not bad. And no need of any formality Nandini you can call me Manik.

Nandini: ok Manik.

Manik: what were you doing in my office today morning ms Nandini??

Nandini: I am sorry I bumped in to you by mistake.

Manik: my question was not that Nandini I was just asking what were you doing in Mt office.

Nandini: oh I came to give a file to my chachu.

Manik: your chachu is working in my office??

Nandini: yes Manik.

Manik: what is his name??

Nandini: he is ve......

At the same time Manik got a vedio call from fab 5 so he stopped the the car and attended it he could see fab 4 sitting together at cabir home everyone waved hand at him before he could replay they heard an exciting voice from a girl that is Nandini...

Nandini: oh my god fab5.

Manik also turned towards Nandini and saw she was looking at him nervously...

Cabir: where are you Manik??  Asked by giving suspicious look.

Manik: cabir can't you see obviously I am in my car going to home.

Cabir: oh then I think we have become deaf right. Who is the girl with you.

Manik: she is nithi friend.