Love Story of Manan chapter 33

Hi guys here is the new chapter I am very happy with the response so I gave a early update keep encouraging me this way thank you guys.

Silent readers please give me your votes and comments.

Thank you NandiniGupta10 for your online comments.

Enjoy reading 📖.

➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖

Nandini after thinking for sometime came to a conclusion of not adopting the kids but be as an guardian.

She went to living room to see manik was feeding riya and both mukthi and nithi were talking to Rohan while he was having food.

God Nandini you finally came chalo you need to get ready for the party. Mukthi said coming to Nandini.

Ya bhabhi see bhai is completely ready now mukthi di and I will get you ready come. Nithi said dragging Nandini to their room.

Arey I can get ready guys why are you takubg strain. Nandini said to them.

Nandini you just sit quietly we know what to do. You should be perfect in your marriage we didn't allow any media but now there will be media you have to look perfect next to manik. Mukthi said.

Nandini was feeling nervous hearing about the media she started playing with her fingers.

Di you are making bhabhi nervous see. Nithi said to mukthi pointing towards nandini's hand.

Nandini there is nothing to be nervous manik will be with you just that you have look beautiful next to manik that's it. Mukthi said taking nandini's hand in to her hand.

But mukthi what if I am not able to answers those questions? And what if manik feel embarrassed because of me? Nandini said to mukthi.

Oh god Nandini manik can never be embarrassed because of you. You just walk confident in front of them if they ask any question just answer in a one or two words that's it. Mukthi said.

Hmm. Nandini just nodded.

OK bhabhi now go and change your dress in the closet then we will do your make up. Nithi said handing over a beautiful dress to Nandini which manik bought for her.

In the dining room manik was feeding riya she was sitting on his lap and rahan was sitting g next to him.

What is your name beta? Manik asked Rohan stroking her head.

Rohan. He said while having.

Princess what is your name? Manik asked kissing her forehead.

She stopped eating and looked at manik with tears.

Princess don't cry it's ok I will call you princess only. Manik said wiping her tears.

Sir she cannot speak. Rohan said to manik and he looked at riya who was silently having her food.

Manik was shocked knowing about her now he understood why Nandini wanted to adopt the kids.

Don't worry Rohan we will show her to best doctors. Manik said storking riya's hair.

Buy sir mere paas itna paise nahi hai. (but sir I don't have that much amount) Rohan said to manik.