love story of MaNan chapter 42

the whole day nandini spent time with neyonica they both were enjoying their day by watching movies, cooking and gossiping around.

nandini how is ridhabh? neyonica asked nandini while sitting in the backyard and sipping their coffee.

he is fine mom operation was sucessful and doctor said that they will remove his bandages tomorrow so that he could see the world i am so happy mom i waited for the day for my whole life and now it is finally going to happen this all because of you mom thank you so much. nandini said while becoming emotional.

shh nandini calm down nandini i am once again sorry for what ever happened nandini i never wanted any misunderstanding between you guys i am feeling really guilty for forcing you to marry manik. neyonica said to her before she could say anything they heard a noise...

forced??!! hearing the voice they turned to see manik was standing there with a blank face. 

manik listen to me... neyonica said going near manik.

no mom don't tell me anything you forced nandini to marry me? how could you do that mom. manik asked her.

manik i know what ever i have done was a mistake please forgive me manik. she asked while tears were flowing in her eyes.

no mom what ever you have done is not a mistake it is a sin and you very well know that mistake can be forgiven but not the sin. manik said to neyinica while more tears fell from her eyes.

no manik please don't say that. neyonica said to manik nandini stood there not able to see neyonica.

manik i am very happy with this marriage now ya i was forced to marry but i am glad about that. nandini said while manik looked at her in shock.

nandini you are saying that you are glad that you married because someone blackmailed you? manik asked nandini while she nodded her head as yes.

manik to be frank i liked you since i know you i was a big fan of you i never got a chance to meet you but still i loved you with my whole heart. chachu always said how much you give respect to him in the office being a senior employee of your office but when mom asked me to marry you i was not in a position to give a proper answer so i said no i thought my priority is my family but then when mom said she will pay for rishabh operation and she even said she will get chachu out of jail so i just married you without thinking anything after our marriage the way you treated me with lot of respect and you even trust me with whole heart you never forced me to say truth you stood beside me for everything. i didn't even know when my like started turning in to love at that moment i felt very glad that mom forced me to marriage with you or else i would have missed a wonderful person like you. I LOVE YOU MANIK I LOVE YOU FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART YOU ARE MY HEART BEAT.  nandini said to manik he felt out of the world listening to her confession at that moment he wanted to confess what his heart felt for her but controlled himself because he wanted to make it very special for them.

he immediately took her in to a hug and gave her a long forehead kiss this made nandini blush she hugged him back neyonica left from there giving some alone time to the couple with a big smile in her face she blessed the couple from her heart and prayed the god to keep them happy forever.