love story of MaNan chapter 17

Manik reached malhotra mansion and went to his room then he got nandini's call affter attending her call he went to nithi's room she was she was watching tv he cleared his throat to gain her attention...

Nithi: bhayu app?

Manik: ha meni hi hu koyi problem hai? ( yes it is me do you have any problem?)

Nithi: nahi bhayu mein tho bus pucha(no bhayu I was just asking).

Manik: hmm tho kya dekh rahi hai meri princess?( so what is my princess watching?)

Nithi: nothing bhayu just tom and jerry. Wanna join?

Manik came and sat next to her on the bed comfortably and took the remote and changed to business channel. Nithi glared at him...

Nithi: bhayu this is cheating I was watching tom and jerry it was so nice now you have put some boring channel. She said in anger.

Manik: arey nithi abb tum choti bacchi nahi rahi badi hogayi ho wo cartoon sab chod dho(nithi now you ate not a child you are a grown up girl stop watching cartoon and all).

Nithi: bhai there us no rule like that I can watch what ever I want and i will never see such a boring channel.

Manik: nithi this will be helpful for your studies also afterall you have taken BBA.

Nithi: I am studying the books thay will be helpful for me to score the good marks now change the channel.

Manik: mom was right you have become so stubborn just because of my pampering. Said playfully.

Nithi: bhayu app bhi.

Manik: ok I neex to talk to you can I off the TV?

Nithi: ya bhayu.

Manik: lovingly princess app ko kya hua app inthne insecure kyu feel karriho? ( princess why are you feeling so insecure?)

Nithi: bhayu I am not insecure it is just that mom said to put me in hostel right that's why I felt like that.

Manik: ek baht apne dhimak me dalo mein thume kabibi kahibi Jane nahi dogi tho tum insecure hone ki zarrurat nahi hai( get one thing in your mind I will never let you go anywhere no need to feel imsecure).

Nithi hugged him tightly and said...

Nithi: thank you so much bhayu. I love you.

Manik: I love you too princess. He said and kissed her forehead for assurance.

Manik went to living room and was checking out all the preparation after sometime everyone had their dinnee together and slept in Malhotra mansion only.

Next day murthy house.

Nandini's cahchi came and woke her up..,

Cahchi: nandu thum ja kar feresh up hojav mein breakfast lagathi hu aur neyonica ji ne kaha ki beauticians are coming so jaldi karo( Nandu you go and freshen up till then I will keep your breakfast ready neyonica ji has said that beauticians are comming so make it fast)

Nandini: chachi app janthe ho na muje ye sab pasand nahi hai tho app ne ha kyu bola? (Chachi you know right I don't like all these things then why did you said ok).

Chachi: nandu unhone kaha aur mein ne ha kiya muje bhi koyi option nahi thi aur ye bath thum bhe acchi thara janthi ho ( nandini she said and I agreed she didn't give me any option and you also know that.)