love story of MaNan chapter 28

Hi guys I am sorry for the late update so as a compensation I am giving a big update.

Before coming to the story I need to ask you all alla question are you guys happy with the story I mean are  you all satisfied?

I ma getting less response the comments have been reduced if you are feeling bore then tell me I will will try to change change the plot.

It take so much time for me to write a chapter give me the comments so that I will feel happy to write the next chapters.

And I am happy that many if you are giving a beautiful comments it means a lot to me but I am sad seeing votes and comments are reducing.

I am writing this story for you i am not getting any benefit for this can't I ask your comments?

Please guys give me your views and feel free to ask me if you want any specific scene in the story.

If you guys are not comfortable in telling in comment box you can always message me on message box I will always replay to your comments.

Please give me inline comments.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Nandini went to class she was all time thinking how to prove herself innocent thinking about the pics unkowingly tears welled up in her eyes but she wiped before anyone could see

Nandini ( mind ) : what is happening in my life I don't even know who is doing all these things how can someone moped my pics it is so disgusting and manik will he belive that? I want to explain him everything but I am not getting a chance. Manik please belive me in this matter I can never cheat you on this.

The whole day nandini mind was revolving about the things which are happening with her in few days.

Manik was busy in his schedule and back to back meeting he got a call from abhi at afternoon soon he picked up.

Manik : naughtily hey lover boy heard that you are coming tomorrow?

Abhi : ya I am coming tomorrow can you please pick me.

Manik : ya sure.

Abhi : how is your married life.