love story of MaNan chapter 10

Hi guys here is the update hope you will like it.

Thanks for everyone who has liked the chapter.

Special thanks to

manan147 sristy_29 matttto chitraraj94

Friendsforever6 shubhu1 SanaSmartfairy

ShaisthaDurbarree aahk2016

For your precious comments

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Manik POV.

I reached the London and went to hotel to take some rest I am already missing my angel what she might be doing? Ok let me call mom and say I reached.

Phone conversation

Neyonica: hi manik did you reach?

Manik: yes mom just now I reached the hotel.

Neyonica: hmm ok.

Manik: mom ia everything ok you are sounding low.

Neyonica: of course everything is fine you don't take any tension attend the meeting with relaxed mind.

manik: ok mom what is Nithi doing?

Neyonica: she is in college I was in office now I am going to college.

Manik: ok mom.

Neyonica: ok now take aome rest you have back to back meetings lined up.

Manik: ok mom no problem I will manage.

Neyonica: ok beta bye and do best and take care of yourself.

Manik: hmm ok you also take care 8f you and Nithi if there is any problem tell cabir he will take care.

Neyonica: ya don't worry bye.

she said in ever sweet tone. She is the sweetest mother she loves us a lot I am very lucky to get her as my mom and even for getting Nithi and my friends now my angel is added in the list .

I layed on the bed and saw the pic which I took with my angel and went in to deep slumber.

I woke up after sometime and freshen up and went to takkar industries where I have meeting with Mr. Takkar. He is young and one of the best business men in London we can start a new branch with collaboration with takkar industries. I asked the receptionist and went inside the cabin there was a biggest shock in my life I never expected. I could not belive what ever I saw. Mukthi was kissing Mr takkar I can't belive she went to Honkong then what is she doing here that also in Mr. Takkar cabin with such a compromising position.  They are in to their world so much that they didn't even felt my presence. I cleared my throat to gain their attention both was shocked seeing me but seeing mukthi I can say she was not only shocked but also very nervous. I got a naughty idea in my mind so I kept myself serious. So Mr.takkar if you are busy we can postpone the meeting I said without looking at Mukthi. Oh hi Mr Malhotra welcome to takkar group of companies you can call me Abhimanyu or abhi. Abhi said in tensed voice. Hi abhi even you can call me Manik. Seems that you are busy with your GIRLFRIEND we can catch later. By saying it I  turned to leave just then I heard manik in a low sound of course it was mukthi I put up on serious face and turned towards her yes miss vardhan? I asked. Her face fell as I called her with surname. Manik please? She pleaded. What? I bashed her may be I was harsh on her. Manik she was just... abhi tried to cover up. Just what I can't believe what I saw I never expected this from her I snapped her I know she is hurt because of my words. Manik I am sorry I was about to tell she said by keeping her voice from break down.  Oh really when were you saying after marring or after having kids this time I lost my control how can she hide such a big matter from us. It is not like that manik please don't say like that she almost sound defeated. You very well know mukthi mistakes does not break us but secrets do. I said her she almost had tears in her seeing her worried abhi said manik I know how much you guys love each other but only because of me she has kept our relationship secret if you wanr to tell anything you tell me not on her I am very sorry.
I think it is going serious I should stop for the first time I am seeing tears in the lady beem eyes. Mukthi look at me as I said she looked towrds me I wiped the  tears from her cheeks  then I said I know mukthi I was just playing the prank an. At first I was angry on you but not now. As I said she started hitting me and said you idiot bastard I thought you are really angry on me how could you? She asked arey why only do you have the right to prank?? I said and smiled. Of course you have learned it from me only na she said with grin but on a serious note you should not hide from us I think you can at least tell fab 5 I said seriously ya manik I will say as soon as we go to India she replayed.  I turned towards abhi and said humorously I really pity on you abhi you will have to bear her for your whole life. I saw mukthi eyes widened even abhi played with me by saying can't help manik I am badly stuck we both controlling our laugh. I hate you both of you how mean she was about to leave just then abhi grabbed hee by shoulder and hugged he by sating sorry. By the way congratulations both of you I said. Thank you they both said in unison. So abhi shall we start meeting I asked ad even that is important.  Yes ofcourse mukthi we will be going to conference room you can stay here afterwards we will go together what say manik? Abhi asked ya sure I replayed.

After bidding bye to mukthi we went to conference room and discussed about the deal and rules and regulations and the plan every thing. Finally meeting was over I will have to stay for 3 to 4 days to execute everything I am going to miss everyone over India. We both reached Abhimanyu's cabin mukthi was busy with her phone we chatted for some more time it was evening I thought to go back to hotel and take rest as next days would be tiring day.

At the same time mom calles me said there is a surprise for me she was very exited I asked what is the surprise she said she will tell once I go to India I said ok with grumpy face finnaly had my dinner and slepy off thinking about angel.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hi guys enjoyed the episode??

Few words about this chapter.

How many missed nandini?

How is MukBhi?

What would be the surprise which neyonica was telling to manik?

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Guys I started a new fanfiction on MaNan that is  MONSTER'S ANGEL I have posted the introduction please have a look I hope you will support the same way you have suppoted this story .

Thank you have a nice day keep smiling.