love story of MaNan chapter 29

Next day started with a beautiful sun rays peeping in to MaNan room disturbing their peaceful slumber. Manik was the first one to wake up he turned to see nandini was trying hide herself from the sun rays covering her blanket manik stood up and closed the curtains to avoid the sun and nandini smiled on her slumber which bought a curve to manik's lips.

She is looking so beautiful and innocent I promise angel i will never let that smile away from you I will find out the truth which is making us suffer thought manik.

He went to her and peeked her forehead and smiled he lied down next to her by taking her in his arms which gave peace to him he was looking at her when he felt she moved a little he closed his eyes.

Nandini opened her eyes feeling some weight on her when she looked beside she was shocked to see manik encircled his arms around her waist and was sleeping and started blushing seeing him so close. She ruffled her hairs thinking he was in deep sleep where as manik was feeling good when she ruffled his hair he usually doesn't like if anyone touches his hair but he loved when nandini did. He was about to open his eyes but stopped when she started saying.

I am very sorry manik for hurting you so much but i am lucky that you trust me so much I don't know what good thing I have done to get you in my life who cares so much for me you are the best thing that ever happened in my life. I don't know when did it happen but I am in love with you. I LOVE YOU MANIK but I am afraid to tell you this when you are awake what if you reject me I can't loose your friendship also. While saying the last line she had tears in her eyes she wiped her tears and went to the wash room to freshen up.

As soon as nandini went inside and locked the door manik opened his eyes with a broad smile and started dancing on the bed hugging the pillow then he took his phone and opened nandini's pic from his gallery.