love story of MaNan chapter 27

Hi guys I am sorry for the late update here is the next chapter.

Happy reading.

PLEASE TRY TO GIVE INLINE COMMENTS GUYS.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nandini was in her room she was crying and continuously praying god that Manik should not believe in that photos.

In the study room manik was observing the pics keenly.

Manik POV

What is happening in my life I don't know whome I should belive. These pics doesn't look as real. After hearing nandini's words I should belive in nandini and how did Soha got this pics. One second is this a kind of trap to separate me and nandini ok now I need to know the truth first then I can come to conclusions if someone is behind all these things then I am going to show him hell.

Who can do these things Aryaman? Why will he do may be he loves nandini I should check on that first I think Soha will help me she may be knowing.

I kept everything safely and went to room. Nandini slept in the sitting position she had a dried tears may be she was crying before sleeping I made her sleep properly and placed a kiss on her  forehead. I promise nandini if anyone is behind this i will make him suffer and I am very sorry for hurting you I love you.

End of POV.

Next morning Manik got up and saw nandini was not beside him he freshened up and went down to see fab5 Nithi and Nandini was talking in the living room enjoying their coffee which nandini prepared.

Cabir saw manik coming down and hugged him.

Cabir : mischievously by the way manik did you enjoy your alone time with your wife.

Manik : giving fake smile ya.

Before anyone could interrupt it went and hugged manik tightly and he kissed her forehead lovingly.

Manik : how was the trip my princess?

Nithi : cutely it was nice bhayu but I missed you.

Manik : aww baby even your bhayu missed you.

Nithi : I missed even bhabhi.