Love Story of Manan chapter 38.

Hi guys how are you all?

I know you guys know about the good news buy still I want say you all.

Kaisi yeh yaarian season 3 is gonna start and I am very happy for that. How many are waiting for that?  Of course I know everyone.

This is the best news on 2k18.

Enjoy the update guys and don't forget to click a vote button NEXT UPDATE AFTER 300 VOTES.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Oh god where is Nithi she is not yet home and her phone is also switched off should I call manik and ask? Nandini thought to herself.

Hi Nandini. Manik said to Nandini while entering the house along with Cabir and abhi.

Hi guys. Nandini said them giving smile.

Hi. Both Cabir and manik said in unison.

How was your meeting? Nandini asked taking the briefcase from manik's hand.

Good. Manik said sitting on the couch.

Nandini where is Nithi? Manik asked her before she could say anything dhruv said...

She is here manik. Dhruv said manik looked at nithi who was crying like hell and he was shocked seeing her in such condition.

Manik immediately rushed towards her and hugged her tightly even nithi started sobbing more in his chest.

Dhruv what happened to her why is she crying so much. Manik asked him in worry.

Manik do you know where did I find her? Dhruv asked him he nodded as no.

I found her in pub dating cozily with a boy whome she doesn't even know and that guy was taking her advantage she didn't even know that. Dhruv said to him he looked at her with shock even Nandini was shocked knowing.

Nithi was that true? Manik asked holding her by shoulder.

Bhai I am so sorry I didn't know anything my friend took me to the pub. Nithi said trembling in fear.

Who gave you permission to go to pub. Manik asked her with anger.

I asked bhabhi. She said stammering.

What no nithi you said me.. She was stopped by manik and he asked.

Nandini did she inform you? Manik asked her sternly.

Yes manik she said me but I didn't know that she is going to pub. Nandini said to manik.

Didn't you find important to inform me? Manik asked her in anger.

Manik nithi said that she informed you so I didn't say you anything. Nandini said to manik.

Nithi is that true? Manik asked turning to nithi.

No bhai when I informed bhabhi she said she will inform to you. Nithi lied to manik.

Manik she is liying. Nandini said to manik.

No Nandini don't point my sister she can never lie to me. Manik said in anger nithi looked at Nandini with guilt.

Manik trust me I am saying the truth. Nandini said to manik.