love story of MaNan chapter 23

Manik took his car and went to beach to get his mind little bit relaxed from all this Revelations. he felt betrayed by his own Angel.

Manik call police station to enquire about Mr Murthy he got to know that whatever so had told him was true that nyonika took complaint back.

Manik (mind) : why Nandini why did you do like this I trusted and loved you so much and I thought you are an innocent girl but you broke my trust just because I love Nandini mum did whatever she said accepted all her conditions.

Manik a call from neyonika asking him to come home soon it was time for nandini's Bidaai he saw the time it was already evening with the heavy heart he drove back to Malhotra mansion as soon as he entered mansion neyonica asked him angrily.

Neyonica : manik where did you go do you even remember that you are married now.

Manik : no I'm sorry I had to go for office there was an urgent meeting.

Neyonica : but Manik nothing is important than Nandini.

Hearing nandini's name his heart started to bleed he noticed that Nandini was not there so he asked neyonika.

Manik : mom where is Nandini?

Nithi : happy realisation bhai at least now you realised that bhabhi is not here.

Neyonica : Manik she went to her home as Bidai is from her home so we need to leave now.