Love story of MaNan chapter 7

Hi guys I am here with new chapter hope you guys will like it. And thank you everyone who has voted till now and a special thanks to chitraraj94 shubhu1 Friendsforever6 matttto sristy_29 for your precious comments.

Happy reading

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Nandini POV

Oh my god I am very happy today I still can't believe I was with Manik he has a beautiful heart what ever I have heard about him is completely opposite to what I saw today. chachu was always saying he is strict and he will not even smile for once but here the smile has never left his face he looks good when he smile oh god Nandini what are you thinking what is happening to you just control. I proceed inside the home I saw chachi was tensed I went near her and asked if every thing was fine.

Nandini: what happened chachi is everything is alright you seemed tensed?

Chachi: no nandu nothing is fine your chachu has not yet returned he should be here by evening but he has not yet came I am really tensed even his phone is switched off.

Nandini: don't worry chachi may be he is stuch with some work I will go and see in his office.

Chachi: no nandu it is already you don't go.

Nandini: it's ok chachi nothing will happen I will take the cab I will be safe.

Chachi: no nandu if he didn't come home till tomorrow morning then you go and check.

Nandini: ok chachi now you don't take tension he will come soon.

Chachi: OK now go and sleep you will be tired.

Nandini: did you take rishu to the doctor?

Chachi: ha nandini I took him he is doing good but..

Nandini: but what chachi tell me he is good na?

Chachi: arey I said na he is doing good it is just that he should get operated as soon as possible otherwise he may loose his eyesight permanently.

Nandini: what how can this happen the cost of the operation will be high how will we manage ?

Chachi: beta don't worry about that your chachu will arrange the money I will ask him to take the loan from office. Now you shoukd go and sleep.

Nandini: ok chachi you also go to sleep you are also tired and dont worry I will go to office tomorrow morning.

Chachi: ok nandu good night.

Nandini: ok chachi good night.

I convinced chachi that he would be busy with work but I am getting tensed aiyappa please make sure chachu is fine.

I reached the room and saw rishu was sleeping peacefully aiyappa please make my rishu well he is suffering a lot.

I went to my bed and slept today was one of the best day in my life. I sleept after remembering today's events.

End of POV

Next day

Malhotra mansion.