love story of manan chapter 32

Nandini POV

Today I am very very happy first I met abhi after so many years and now doctors said that Rishab will be able to see in 3 days this is the best day of my life I saw Rishab happy after many years aiyyapa always keep him happy.

I saw the time oh my god its already 5 manik told me to be ready with in 7 for the party.

Bhaya aur kitna time lagega? ( how much Time it will take? ) I asked driver.

Mam thodasa traffic hai tho half an hour lagega ( mam there is little bit of traffic so it may take half an hour ). Driver said.

Aiyappa already there is a traffic above that now signal I am sure I will be late I don't know what manik will tell. My thoughts was disturbed by a knock on the window I saw a boy holding the flowers I lowered the window.

Didi apko flowers chahiye? Ye bohut fresh aur Sundar hai. (Didi do you need flowers they are fresh and beautiful). The boy said showing me roses of different colours.

I was looking at him his shirt was old one and also bit torn at the shoulder the boy continued Didi please ek flower buy karo meri behen Ko bukh lagi hai usne subah se kuch nahi kaya. He said showing the girl who was sitting on the foot path.

Bhaya app gadi side pe rakhiye Mein abhi ayi. (Bhaya please park the car at side I will come in a minute) I said to driver and got down the car and went towards the along with the boy and kneeled to her height.

Appko bhuk lagi hai? (Are you feeling hungry?) I asked the girl and she nooded her head cutely.