Love story of MaNan chapter 25

Manik was drinking very much without any limit nandini composed herself and started searching for manik finally he wa found at bar section and was drunk heavily nandini went near him.

Nandini : manik why are you drinking so much please leave it. She said by snatching the bottle from his hand.

Manik : angrily leave it nandini you don't have any rights on me I will do what ever I want you will not stop me.

Nandini's eyes welled up with fresh teras she blames her self for manik's condition.

Nandini : wiping her tears she said calmly manik I know you are very angry on me but drinking is not the solution right?

Manik : with tears why Nandini why I never trusted anyone because I will always end up with hurting myself for the first time I trusted you so , uch what did you do just broke it I hate you nandini I hate you.

Nandini : manik please belive me my chachu can never steal money for any reason he has his self respect he couldn't do any fraud manik.

Manik : nandini your lies are so convincing yaar even after seeing the proof I feel like believing your words.

Nandini : manik I am not liying please just for once belive me.

Manik : rudely nandini give me the proof I will belive you or else leave me alone I have no mood to talk woth you.

He continued his drinks finally gaining sime courage she snatched the bottle form his hand as he was drunk he didn't had power to fight back to take back the botel.

Nandini : manik please don't spoil your health.

Manik : snapped don't show me your fake concern and give me my botel.

Nandini : stubbornly no manik I am not giving this you come with me.

Nandini taking his hand around her shoulder and she wrapped her hand around his waist to support him walked to their room she made him sleep on the bed properly and covered him with comforter and she was about to go then he stoped by holding her wrist.

Manik : where are you going nandini?

Nandini : manik I will bring some lemon water.

Manik : no need you just stay with me.

Nandini : ok manik I am here sleep.

Manik slept peacefully holding nandini's left hand and Nandini was ruffling his hairs from her another hand with in no time he went in to deep slumber.

Nandini : knowingly or unknowingly you are in this state because of me manik I don't know how to prove you my innocence but at least belive me once manik.