love story of MaNan chapter 11

Hi guys I am here with new chapter..... enjoy reading.

********************************************

At evening nandini went to home she look so pale as soon as she reached home her chachi went towards her...

Chachi: nandu what happened why you look so tired? Where is your chachu?

Nandini could not answer her questions she started crying. Chachi became worried after seeing her like that she bought water to nandini ...

Chachi: nandu drink some water and relax yourself first.

she drank water and now she has become little better.

Chachi: now tell me what happened? why are you crying like this? where is your chachu?

Nandini: chachi he is arrested in the case of fraud.

Chachi was shocked hearing this she know that her husband is a vety loyal person and he can never do such kind of activities....

Chachi: nandu I think you misunderstood or listened wrongly you know him right he can never do like that. She started soobing.

Nandini: yes chachi I know I went even to police station they were not ready to live him.

chachi: what will we do now how can we get out of this mess I am really worried about him. Nandini you know Neyonica ji right you can ask her help.

Nandini: she said that if I marry his son then she will gwt chachu out of the case and even get rishu treated in the beat hospital.

Chachi: what did you say nandu?

Nandini: I agreed chachi she even said she have some conditions I will be knowing it later.

Chachi: no nandini if you don't like the marriage we can take another way but don't force yourself in the decision.

Nandini: no chachi we don't have any other way to get out of situation I am ready to marry.

Before chachi could say anything she left to room and locked the door. Here chachi was tensed about nandini and her husband. In the meanwhile door bell rang chachi opened the door there was a women standing with smile on her face...

Chachi: excuse me whome do you want to meet?

Women: namasthe ji I am neyonica Malhotra now you must be knowing me?

Chachi: ji namasthe please come in and have a seat.

Neyonica came inside and was seeing the home she felt beautiful inspite of being small home. Chachi bought some water to her where she accepted with gratitude...

Neyonica: can I meet nandini?

Chachi: ya I will call her. Nandu come down beta.

She called loud. Nandini heard her chachi and came to the living room she saw neyonica was sitting on the couch...

Nandini: mam app?

Neyonica: yes nandini I need to talk to you.

Nandini: yes mam you can say here only chachi knowa every thing.

Neyonica: shanno ji I came here to ask your daughter hand to my so.

Chachi: do we have any other choice?