love story of MaNan chapter 31

Hi guys I know I am very late sorry for that but I am not at all happy for the response which I got for the previous chapter it has become very less why guys aren't you guys liking this story?

Ok I hope I will get good response for this chapter please do give me your votes and comments.

Dedicating this chapter to NandiniGupta10

Happy reading.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

They both went to manik's study and settled themselves on couch.

Ya tell me manik what you wanted to ask me. Abhi asked manik.

It is about nandini. Said seriously.

What about nandini? Asked being suspicious.

Manik narrated all the recent happinengs to abhi and was shocked.

Manik I think you are wrong because I know chachu form my childhood he can never do that I belive him this muchAbhi said to manik.

Ya abhi even I was thinking but who can do it he was the only person who had complete access to the locker and after seeing the footage I thought it is him. Manik said.

Manik sometimes our own eyes will cheat us he may be trapped by someone and we should find that person. Abhi said angrily.

We will find soon. Manik said keeping his hand on abhi's shoulder.

Manik I am shocked knowing that you don't know Rishab. Abhi said realising

Yes actually I am shocked hearing nandini never mentioned anything about him. Manik replied.

Why did nandu hide from you? Abhi questioned

I really don't have any idea. Manik said signing.

But I am damm sure all these elements are connected if we find out one answer then we will be able to reach to all the answer. Abhi said seriously.

And that answer will be given by nandini. Manik said continuing abhi and he nooded.

Ok I think we should leave now and ask nandini calmly I am sure she will open up in front of you. Abhi said manik.