Love story of MaNan chapter 3

Nandini went to college after after giving file to her chachu and attended the classes.

Manik cancel his meeting with the head of departments and called Mr Murthy to his cabin...

Manik: Mr Murthy I have got to know that you have done the fraud in a company

Mr murthy : no sir I have not done any fraud in the company  I am working in the company since many years then how could I do that.

Manik: how can I believe that Mr Murthy I know that you are working in this company since many years but this was your responsibility to keep the money safe and what is the proof that you have not done this fraud.

Meanwhile  nyonika enters The Cabin and listen the  conversation...

Neyonika: what is happening here manik I have heard that there is a fraud in company and I never knew that it was done by you Mr Murthy.

Mr murthy: Believe me mam i have not done this fraud.

Neyonica: manik did you check the CCTV footage??

Manik: no mom I have told the chief security they are getting it.

Neyonica: ok Mr murthy if you are not culprit then you are safe and you can leave now.

Manik: mom please have a seat security officer is coming in some time.

Neyonica: hmm.

Manik: by the way mom how is nithi is she adjusted with the new friends and environment??

Neyonica: Manik calm down why are you panicking in her first day only she will not get new friends don't worry she will be OK.

And Neyonica see that he is lost in his thoughts...

Neyonica: Manik where are you lost.

Manik: mom do you remember about the girl I have told you that I met in ice cream shop she bought ice cream for the small kid.

Neyonica: of course Manik how can I forget her she is your angel right.

Manik: yes mom she only today I saw her in office so thinking how can she be here.

Neyonica: don't worry Manik we will see from CCTV footage just wait for sometime we will first clear this problem.

Manik: OK mom.

After sometime the security officer comes and hand over the footage to them and left from there. Manik started playing the footage in that it is recorded as someone with mask enters Mr murthy cabin and opened the locker with the password and took all the money in the bag and left from there. After seeing the footage they both were shocked...

Neyonica: I can't believe this.

Manik: this is the truth mom. Mr murthy is the culprit.

Neyonica: Manik but his face is covered what if it is not him.

Manik: mom only he knows the password of the locker even I don't know the password then how can others enter the password if it was not him.

Neyonica: yes Manik you have a point let's talk to him and show this video.

Manik says OK and call him and ask him to come to his cabin as soon as he comes...

Manik: Mr murthy did you give your locker password to any one?

Mr murthy: no sir.