Love story of MaNan Chapter 1

Murthy home

Nandini woke up in the early In the morning and she did her riyaz then freshman up for college and went to kitchen to help chachi in preparing breakfast...

Nandini attair

Chachi: good morning nandu why did you get up so early you could have slept for some more time na

Nandini: chachi today college reopening so I have to go early to the college Neyonica mam gave the complete responsibility to me to take care that there is no raging in the college.

Chachi: oh OK nandu did rishu woke up today we have an appointment na.

Nandini: no chachi I will wake him now.

Chachi:OK beta go.

Nandini goes towards their room and saw rishab sleeping with a smile in his face...

Nandini: rishu get up. Taping his cheek.

Rishab: good morning di

Nandini: what's the matter rishu you were smiling so much in your dreams.

Rishab: di I saw a dream in that I got my eye sight back and I can see everyone and all was like a happy family. Will my dream ever come true??

He asked with little tears in his eyes which hurts nandini's heart she composed herself then wiped his tears and said in a cheerful voice.

Nandini: of course na rishu you will get your eye sight back don't worry and we will be the happy family like in your dream so now get ready fast you have to meet doctor na.

Rishab: di are you coming??

Nandini: no rishu chachi is coming I have college today is reopening I have to attend.

Rishab: OK di.

Nandini: so fast get ready I will see you in the evening bye.

Rishab: OK di bye love you and kisses her cheek

Nandini: love you to rishu.

She came down and had some breakfast with chachi and rishu and left for college after bidding bye to them.

Malhotra mansion