Love Story of Manan chapter 41

Nandini's POV.

My sleep got disturbed from the sunlight peeking inside our room. I saw manik was sleeping next to and he tightly caged me in his arms.

His arms were on my waist and he snuggled his face in my neck. I slowly untangled him and went to wast room to freshen up.

I came out of wast room to see him still sleeping like a kid. I went to him and kissed his forehead and went down to see whether the breakfast was ready or not.

I saw breakfast was been prepared as per neyonica mom favorite and I moved to Rohan and riya room to see what are they doing.

When I entered the room I saw Rohan was ready and he was combing riya hairs slowly not to make her wince.

Rohan give me the comb today I will make new hair style for riya. I said taking the comb from his hand.

Didi riya ko new hair styles bahut pasand hai par muje ek hi hair style athi hai app meri behen ko princess hair style karo na. He said making a cute pout. He loves his sister like a daughter.

Don't worry Rohan abb se hum riya ko daily ek nayi hair style karenge. (Rohan don't worry from now on we will make a new hair style for her). I said to him he nodded like an excited kid.

Riya gave me a kiss on my cheeks in happiness. These kids are so adorable.

Mam neyonica mam has arrived manik sir is calling you. Maid said coming to the room.

Ya I am coming. I said to her and she left the room nodding.

Rohan, riya come lets go. 8 said to them they nodded and both came with me holding my hand but the side.

Mom I missed you so much. As we went to living room I saw Nithi hugging neyonica mom.

Missed you too my baby. Neyonica mom said kissing her forehead.

How are you aunty. Mukthi asked her.

Completely fine beta how are you? Neyonica asked taking her in a side hug.

Completely fine aunty. She said smiling.

Hello Nandu how are you? Mom asked coming to me.

I am fine mom I said giving her a smile.

Oh my who are these cute little kids. Neyonica mom asked eyeing Rohan and riya.

Mom these cuties are Rohan and riya. Manik said coming from behind.

Manik I missed you so much. Mom said giving him a big smile.

I missed you too mom. He hugging her.

After our greetings we all had our breakfast together manik Said everything about riya and Rohan to neyonica mom she accepted both of them with open arms now she also fed riya her breakfast she is a wonderful women I ever met.

Manik Nandini do you guys want to adopt those kids? Neyonica mom asked us when everyone left the dining hall.

Mom we will give them everything they want in their life as a guardians we don't want to adopt them as when we will have our children I don't want them to think we are differentiating between them. Manik said to mom.