Love story of MaNan chapter 16

Guys love story of MaNan reached 125 in fanfiction I am really happy for that this is all because of you. Please support the same way for my another story MONSTER'S ANGEL.

Thank you guys lovw you all here ia the anothee chapter enjoy reading.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

After leaving the boutique they both went to the mall. Nandini is very silent and even manik knew this was all new for her. But somewhere manik knew there was something wrong with nandini they both reached the mall it was already lunch time so manik took her to food court thinking that she may be hungry. Nandini gave confused look to as he took her to canteen...

Manik: I am very much hungry nandini I am damm sure you are also hungry.

Nandini gave small smile and nooded.

Manik: ok then please take your seat mam.

By telling that he made her sit on a chair by pulling it like a gentle man. Nandini smiled by seeing his gesture. As soon as they both settled the waiter came and took there order...

Manik: nandini you know this is my favourite restaurant in this mall.

Nandini: it is very nice manik even I loved it.

Manik: which specialisation you are doing in MBA nandini?

Nandini: HR.

Manik: wow Human Resource it is awesome. And how is space?

Nandini: it is awesome manik I enjoyed every bit of my college life what about you?

Manik: don't even ask me nandini it was superb the moments which I spent with fab 5 is eternal. But now we will not have more time to meet. I miss the old days.

Nandini: but you guys are the role model for friendship.

Manik: every one say that.

Nandini: I have very less friends manik but when I met fab5 I felt I got many friends even navya is so sweet I loved her very much.

Manik: ya navya is very different person.

Nandini: but till now I didn't meet mukthi.

Manik: she went to Honkong for some event she will come to our engagement tomorrow.

Nandini: ok.

Manik: nandini I want to tell you something. Can I?

Nandini: ya manik sure.

Manik: it is about nithi.

Nandini: is anything serious.

Manik: it is nothing serious I want to tell you that she is very innocent after dad left this world she became depressed she was very close to him. I consider her as my daughter that's why I pamper her very much. She would have missed me May be that is the reason she behaved like that.

Nandini: manik I can understand what you are trying to tell me. You wanted me also to take care like a daughter.

Manik: ya and please don't judge her and ignore if she does any mistake.

Nandini: ya manik manik I will be with her and support her.

Manik: thank you so much nandini.