love story of MaNan chapter 19

Hi guys I am here with the next chapter after long gap thank you guys for your votes and a special thanks to
PaNi2504 SnehaAgrawal8 SanaSmartfairy matttto ParyelRaichand Friendsforever6 chitraraj94 SalmaBegum415 anshika088 mrssiva Shikhadixit shruthi24 RachanaMohapatra SrishtiSharma9 AsthaVerma92 evasingh avanthikaraj rosegeet pramanan NamrathaHari liniuzhimo12 AsmaFathima sristy_29 RoseShar2 SyedRoumaan khasiful manan147 eunhye122 AsmaFathima naziasiddiqui15 MonsterAngel96 vanni1986 nareshnaresh2 for your precious comments and best wishes from now I will give the regular updates.

Happy reading.

**************************************************

Next day Nithi left the home earlier than before as she need to attend some important class. She took her car as manik was still sleeping and while going to college soha asked drop from nithi as her car broke down.

Soha: ahh thanks for the drop nithi.

Nithi: you are welcome soha. Said by giving fake smile to her.

Soha: where is your brother always will drop you right?

Nithi: he came home late night ao he is sleeping and I had an extra class so I came with out disturbing him.

Soha: smirked and siad good that you came by yourself now you should get practice with this.

Nithi: frowned what do you mean?

Soha: I mean yo tell that he is going to get married soon and he will have his own family to look after so he will not get so much time like before.

Nithi: in anger soha for your information I am also his family and he is my brother I know him better than anyone.

Soha: oh really then answer my questions. Why did your brother came home late yesterday night?

Nithi: he had a photo shots yesterday with di and afterwards went to see the wedding arrangements.

Soha: ya so here is your answer because of his wedding arrangements he came late to home and he is still sleeping because he was late to home. And you are coming to college alone because he is still sleeping.