love story of MaNan chapter 13

Hello guys surprise right I thought of giving another update as everyone was missing MaNan. So don't you guys think even I should be rewarded. 

I am expecting at least 40 votes and 40 comments hope I will reach the target.

Happy reading.
----------------------------------------------------
Manik POV

Today I went to office early so that tomorrow morning only I can reach India Abhi welcomed me and we started our work without any break I am trying my level best yo adjust woth them I can say abhi is really a talented person he even have nice heart I am very happy that mukthi has got a good person it was afternoon so we took break for the lunch even mukthi joined us. She is angry on abhi as tomorrow she us coming ti India with me but when sge asked him to join us he denied by telling he have lot of work and many meetings lined up but mukthi is adamant finally after lots of pleadings she has become calm she went to wrap her work and even we resumed our work.

In the evening I got call form nithi I was really stressed but after listening her voice I forgot everything she is my princess I love to call her that I know she loves when I call her princess I talked with her I sensed she was crying I felt pain in my heart she is strong from outside but I kniw she is a very sensitive girl. I always try my level best to keep her away from any problem but she said that she have cold and she us goingbto doctor but my heart says she is liying to me. When I go to India my first work is to talk to her I mentally noted it.

After talking to her I resumed my work it was almost completed. After having dinner I wraped up my work and went to hotel I am missing my angel very much I am going to see her tomorrow and I slept of thinking about her.

End of POV

Nandini POV

I am really worried about chachu ma said that he will out of the jail today. I should get going fast today as usual after breakfast I went to college tomorrow I should go to pick manik from the airport that means I have to miss tge college ayiyyapa why me. I never thought I will be marring so early I don't have any other choice I will do for chachu and Rishab. I think manik is good person when I was small I was always admiring mom and dad they were the cute couple. But will manik accept me as his wife my life and his life is totally different will we get adjust with each other? Hope everything goes well. I went to bank and withdraw the amount and deposited in the hospital tomorrow he will be admitted in the hospital. He may not be present in my marriage also I asked ma if she can postpone the marriage but she said no. When I went to home at the evening chachu was there in the home as soon as he saw me he hugged me and thanked me. I said there is no need to thank me for anything as he and chachi took our responsibility when mom and dad died. Chachu said that for 2 weeks he going to work in jaipur branch I know the reason as he should not be present at the time of marriage. I went to my room to sleep at that time neyonica ma called me to remind about me going to pick manik from the airport at 9 A.M. cabir will come to pick me thinking about my life I slept off.

I felt someone was waking me I saw chachi was telling me to wake up it was alredy 8 oh god how can I sleep so much I freshen up and saw the time it was alredy 9 at the same time door bell rang I saw cabir was standing there I asked him to come and have breakfast but he said we would be late to the breakfast after picking manik we can have in Malhotra mansion and he even congratulated me. In no time we reached airport and was waiting for manik to come out...

End of POV

Cabir: nandini do you like manik?