Love Story of Manan chapter 40

Nandini's POV.

This is the best feeling I am very happy that manik is my husband tomorrow when neyonica mom will come I will talk to her and say the truth to manik but I am very afraid that manik may be mad with mom. She loves manik very much she can't bear his anger I hope everything will be fine I can't stay happy seeing mom sad.

Nandini where are you lost? Manik asked me keeping his guitar in that place.

Nothing manik. I said keeping my head on his shoulder and hugging his hand.

You seems disturbed if you want you can share with me I will try to help you out. Manik said softly cupping my face.

Nandini if you ate thinking about nithi then don't worry because I know my little sister will not repeat the mistake. Manik Saud me with full confidence even I have confidence on her that she will not repeat that mistake.

I know manik she is your sister and she is just like you. I said to him smiling.

Then what why are you looking so tensed. Manik asked me.

Manik tomorrow mom is coming na I was thinking about that. I lied to him.

Nandini why are you so tensed she will not eat you up as far as I know my Nandini is a brave girl. Manik said cheering me.

Manik I want to go on a long drive. I said to him showing my puppy eyes.

Now at this time. Manik asked looking the time.

Yes manik please. I said to him.

OK come lets go in a bike what say. He said to me o nodded at him with excitement I always had a dream to have a long drive with my husband on bike.

Manik I am kinda shocked knowing that you even have a bike. I said to manik.

Why? He asked me in confusion.

Because I have heard that the rich people only love car. I said to him.

Nandini I love cars very much I am but i am obsessed with my bike. I looked at him in surprise.

Really? Then why don't to use your bike. I asked him.

I always use my bike to enjoy my own company usually at the night times I am very possessive with my bike I have never let anyone sir in this bike. Manik said to me.

Them why are you allowing me. I asked him.

Because you are much more special than any other things ony life. You hold a special place in my heart. He said with a sweet innocent smile which took my heart.

I felt very happy listening to him even you hold a very special place on my heart manik I love you so so so much.

We both started our journey with the bike the weather is so cool and it is so peaceful.

Nandini hold me tightly because I am increasing the speed. Manik said to me I nodded at him and hugged him tightly from behind this is the best feeling ever.

After half an hour manik stopped his bike I looked the place it was an ice cream shop.