Love story of MaNan chapter 22

Today was a most important for everyone its Manan marriage everyone was busy in their own works I'm enjoying themselves but there were two souls who was in their own thoughts.

With in sometime Pandit Ji started chanting Mantra Manik was eagerly waiting that when will pandit ji call him Cabir and Dhruv was helping Manik in getting ready where as Navya,mukthi and Aliya were helping Nandini.

Cabir was teasing hell out of Manik where he was blushing and glaring at him.

Pandit Ji Asked neyonica to call Manik so neyonika sent Nithi to call Manik. She went to his room answer Manik, Cabir and Dhruv What laughing. That bought a smile on her face. Manik noticed her and signals her to come near him she goes and hugs him. He kissed on her hairs.

Nithi: bhayu pandit ji is calling you.

Manik got up from his seat ready to go then cabir said smirking.

Cabir: oh god  someone is very desperate for the marriage.

Manik : shut up cabir.

Dhruv: arey what is wrong he said true na.

Saying this both of them giggled manik glared at them.

Nithi: come on bhai don't tease my bhayu.

Cabir mischievously: oh Nithi you are supporting him but after marriage he will have his angel and he will not even have time for you.

Her face fell as she heard him manik noticed it and glared at Cabir and cupped Nithi face and said lovingly.

Manik: princess he was just joking now smile.

She gave him fake smile manik can clearly see that he signed and asked

Manik : Nithi don't you trust Me?

Nithi shakes her head vigorously and said.

Nithi : bhayu I trust you more than myself.

Manik : then don't have any doubts on me I love you very much Nithi .

Nithi had tears in her eyes manik wiped it and hugged her.

Nithi : bhayu I love you too.

Cabir : Nithi I am sorry I didn't know you will become so emotional.

Manik smaked his head and said.