Love Story of Manan chapter 34

Nandini's POV.

I am feeling very blessed to have manik in my life he understands me very well and supports me in every thing thank you aiyappa for giving him as my husband. Thank you neyonica mom for forcing me to this marriage or else I would have missed him in my life.

I was so lost in my thought that I didn't even notice we reached the venue.

Nandini are you alright? Manik asked me with concern.

Yes manik I am fine. I replayed to him.

Nandini please don't feel nervous I am always with you. Manik sadi taking my hand in to his.

Thanks for Coming in my life manik. I said fining him a big smile.

No Nandini I should thank you for coming to my life and changing my life to the good. Manik said to me.

With in no time our car was surrounded by the media people. Manik said me not to come of the car until he tell come to my side and I nodded.

Manik came out of the car and bouncers were not letting anyone to touch manik he came to my side and opened the door for me then forwarded his hand.

I gladly accepted his hand and came out of the car he put his hand around my waist and my breath hitched for a second then composing myself I gave them a smile.

Sir mam please give us 3 minutes. One of the media person asked us and manik nodded then to continue.

Congratulations for you marriage sir and mam you look very beautiful. Said one of the reported and I thanked her.

Sir why did you marry secretly? One of the reporter asked him.

I just wanted to have a simple marriage. Manik said with smile.

Is this arranged marriage or love marriage? They asked another question.

It is an arranged marriage but now I am in love with my wife. Manik said proudly.

Mam what do you like more in Mr. Malhotra? Now they asked me.

I love his nature he is very understanding and loving. I said looking at him and he gave me a bright smile.

Sir how is the married life? They asked manik.

Awesome. Manik said in a word.

When they were about to ask more questions manik stooped them.

Sir just one pic with mam. One of the photographer asked manik nodded and we posed to the picture and left inside the hall.

End of POV.

There were many people in the hall Nandini held manik's hand in a hard grip manik assured her that he was with her.

Manik introduced Nandini to all the businesses assocuates and clients everyone praises Nandini being beautiful.

Manik and Nandini were standing and talking to the business associates then there was a announcement to the couples who was ready to dance.

Manik why don't you dance with your wife. The business associate said.

Manik looked and Nandini and Nandini nodded looking down so manik took Nandini to the dance floor.