Love story of MaNan chapter 5

Hi guys how is every one sorry for the late update and I am here with the next chapter hope  you all will like it and then and thank you every one who voted to my story and a special thanks to chitraraj94 shubhu1 avnivasisht Nithyanithu Friendsforever6 for your precious comments. Enjoy reading guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nandini: I was telling you but fab 5 called you na couldn't tell you.

Manik: so what you can tell me now.

Nandini: he is.......

Their conversation was disturbed by some of his fan girls who saw Manik and rushed towards him for autograph...

Girl 1: oh my god is this really Manik malhotra I can't believe this.

Girl 2: sir can we get a photo with you.

Manik: sure guys.

Girl 3: thank you sir thank you sooo much.

Manik: but promise me that after getting your photo you guys should give some privacy to me.

Girl 4: sure sir thanks.

Girl 3: sir is she your girlfriend?

Pointing towards Nandini...

Manik: no guys my friend.

Girl 5: very lucky girl.

They all took the pics with Manik and left from there as promised earlier...

Nandini: Manik I think you forgot that you should give autograph to me also.

Manik: what if I don't give?  And smirked.

Nandini: this is cheating you said you will give me now u are not giving I will complain about you to Neyonica man.

She said in a childish voice by making cute pout which made Manik smile for her cute antics.

Manik: oh you are so kid Nandini I was just kidding you.

Nandini: so will you give me?

Manik: yes of course I will.

In the mean time waiter came and served the food.

Manik: ok Nandini first let's have the food first I am very hungry.

Nandini: even me I am also very hungry.

Manik: ok.

Nandini: while having food and Manik why will you show yourself as a different person to the world?

Manik: in a shocking tone no Nandini I am like this only to every one and why do think like this?

Nandini: Manik according to me the person whome you show to others is not the real Manik. For the world you are a very rude, strict and arrogant person. But for family and friends you are sweetest person.

Manik: how can you say that Nandini.

Nandini: simple Manik the way you are speaking with me was unexpected I never knew that the Manik malhotra can be so gentle I am very happy to discover this side of yours.