chapter 45 confession

Her guys I want to dedicate this chapter to NandiniGupta10 wish you many more happy returns of the day cutie pie. Thank you for your support in each and every chapter your comments always encouraged me to write more and improve myself. Hope you had a wonderful day once again wish you happy birthday darling 😘😍.
.....

Manik's POV.

Finally everything is done I called Nandini to know what she is doing.

Hello Manik.. Nandini spoke picking the call.

Hey Nandini are you still in hospital? I asked her.

Yes Manik why? She questioned me.

Nothing I just asked you when will you come home? I asked her.

I will leave in 10 minutes rishab is also sleeping chachi will be staying in the hospital tonight. She said to me.

Okay then car is waiting for you in front of the hospital. I said to her he hummed and disconnected the call saying bye.

I called the beauticians to reach Malhotra mansion as soon as possible and also informed everyone about nandini's arrival.

Just waiting for Nandini to go to home I have asked mukthi to record each and every moment of Nandini as I don't want to miss her expression.
...

I came out of the hospital to see abhi was waiting for me I think Manik asked him to pick me up.

Hey abhi how are you. I asked coming in front of abhi.

I am perfectly fine how is rishab Manik said everything went good. Abhi asked me.

Yes it was and I am so happy that rishab could see like before and he can continue his life like before. I said to him he gave me a big smile.

I hope this smile never fades from your face. He is always caring person from childhood he was like this he is like a brother for me.

It will never fade till Manik and my family is with me. I said to him.

Okay now shall we leave or else we will get late. I looked him with confusion.

Abhi we are going home na then why will we be late? I asked him.

Yes yes we are going home I have some important work so I will get late not us. I said shuttering that is unusual I shrugged my thoughts and got into the car.
...

Abhi atleat come inside and meet mukthi. I said to him as he is in hurry didn't even come inside.

I will come tomorrow bye I have to leave. He said I signed and left inside.

I entered the home to see the whole house was empty I called for Manik he didn't respond and looked for maa or any other maids no one was present I went to our room to see for Manik.

When I entered our room Manik was not there but I saw a box and white roses next to that I took the rose in my hand and smelled it was so awesome I always love the fragrance of rose.

Then saw the box it was packed so beautifully. I kept the roses down and opened the box to see a note and a gorgeous dress below the note.