Love Story of Manan chapter 37

Hi guys my story reached 100k views I am so happy for that this is all because of you guys I am sorry for the late update I was little busy in my studies.

Thank you very much for my silent readers but please do give me your views about the story.

Enjoy reading.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Next morning manik was the first one to wake up he saw Nandini was sleeping peacefully in his arms he wanted to stop that moment.

Manik slowly went towards her face and gave her a tight kiss on her forehead Nandini opened her eyes feeling manik's lips on her forehead she gave him a broad smile.

Good morning Nandini did I disturb your sleep? Manik asked as soon as he saw Nandini.

No manik not at all by the way good morning. Nandini said kissing his cheeks he looked at her with amusement she lowered her eyes with shyness.

Manik went to washroom to freshen up not making Nandini uncomfortable.

Nandu tum na bilkul pagal ho gayi hai control nahi kar sakthi hai kya abb manik kya sochega meri baareme. (Nandu you have completely become crazy can't you control your feelings now want will manik think about me?) Nandini thought to herself with a shy smile on her face.

Wow that was amazing Nandini kissed my cheek I really want every morning to be like this. What are you doing to me Nandini once you confess the truth then I will propose you that day without making any delay. Manik thought to himself looking at the mirror and caressing his cheek where Nandini kissed him.

Manik went down after getting ready. He saw Nithi sitting on the couch and seeing her mobile. Nandini was feeding breakfast to riya and Rohan.

Nithi keep mobile aside and have breakfast see the time it is already 8 you need to go for college. Manik said to nithi sitting next to her.

Bhai just 5 minutes important message hai. Nithi said showing her puppy eyes.

No not even a minute now come lets have breakfast. Saying this manik dragged Nithi along with him to the dining hall.

Good morning kids. Manik said kissing both of them on their cheeks. Riya returned the kiss giving her big smile and Rohan wished him good morning.

Nandini I have talked with the doctors about riya they asked me to bring her today I will take her with me you go to college. Manik said taking place in the dining table.

Uncle when will you join us to school? Rohan asked with hope in his eyes.

Very soon Rohan till then you can stay here and I have appointed a music teacher for you both you can learn any instrument you want. Manik said ruffling his hairs.

Thank you so much uncle. Rohan said hugging manik. Riya also hugged him.

Nandini where is mukthi? Manik asked not seeing her.

Manik she went to her home to meet Cabir and everyone. Nandini said and he just nodded.

After breakfast Rohan went to fab 5 jam room where their music teacher was waiting and manik dropped both nithi and Nandini at college and manik drove to hospital along with riya.