chapter 46

Manik you are getting late come on wake up. Nandini said sitting next to manik she was trying to wake him from half an hour but he is not even moving.

Nandini took few hairs in her hand which were wet she started moving it on manik face in some random pattern manik stirred in his sleep, she giggled and continued doing it finally manik was fully awake. 

he opened his eyes to see his beautiful wife he gave her a smile and said good morning by pecking her lips.

Manik you are getting late to the office come on hurry up. She said getting up from the bed.

Today I am not going to office. Manik said pulling back to her on the bed.

Why? Nandini questioned him.

Today rishab is getting discharged and we are getting him home how could I go to office. Manik said to her it was overwhelming  to her she hugged him tightly.

You are the best manik I am very much glad to be your wife. Nandini said to him.

I have also taken an appointment from doctor for riya we will take her along with us to the hospital and don't worry about rohan he will be with mom. Manik said to her.

I hope everything goes well I just want my riya to get her voice. Nadini said.

Don't worry Jaan she will be alright we just need to have some patience. Manik said kissing her forehead and she gave him a nervous smile.

you go and take bath or else we will get late i will be in kitchen. Nandini said to him he nodded and went to wash room. Nandini went to closet and took out the clothes to manik and she also took out his watch and other necessary items.

Manik came out of the bath room to see all his things were neatly placed on the bed a big smile made its way manik loved the way she is with him he always dreamed his wife to do his works just like his mom was doing to his dad. 

Hey my dear two cute little bundle of joy

Hey my dear two cute little bundle of joy. Manik called them who was sitting in the living room and watching cartoon when saw manik both of them ran to and hugged his knees manik sat on his knees to their level and kissed both of their cheeks. 

Did you both had your berakfast? Manik asked them.

We were waiting for you papa. Rohan said and even riya nodded.

Okay then what are you waiting for lets hit the dining hall. Manik said picking both of in his arms and carried them to dining  both the siblings were enjoying the ride in manik's arms.