Love story of MaNan chapter 6

Hi guys I am here with another chapter how is surprise. I thank everyone one who has voted and supported me and special thanks to shubhu1 chitraraj94 and Friendsforever6 for your precious comments.

============================================

Malhotra mansion

As soon as Manik entered the house he saw nithi and Neyonica was discussing something in the living room.

Manik: hello beautiful ladies.

Neyonica: hi Manik Come I was waiting for you.

Nithi: bhayu we thought you will be in home before us what took you so long?

Manik: nothing much on the way I and Nandini went to restaurant as we both were hungry and that's why I am late.

Neyonica came forward and touched his forehead to know whether he have fever Manik got irritated and asked...

Manik: mom what are your doing I am fine.

Neyonica: I can't believe it u took a girl to restaurant?

Manik: mom actually she is my angel whome I have been searching since many days.

Both nithi and Neyonica sequeled in happiness knowing Manik got his angel but how could nithi leave the chance of teasing Manik she made a serious face...

Nithi: bhayu Nandini di is having a boyfriend they are madly in love with each other.

Manik and Neyonica in unison: what?!

Neyonica: I think you misunderstood she never said me about her boy friend.

Nithi: but mom di said me in the morning that she has a boyfriend.

she said with suppressing her smile. But Manik had a blank look on his face unknowingly tears started flowing from his eyes that's when Nithi noticed him and cursed herself for playing this prank on Manik she moved towards him...

Nithi: bhayu I am really sorry I was just joking she doesn't have any boyfriend.

She apologized  by keeping her on her ears then Neyonica went towards nithi and twisted her ears and scolded for this prank she hissed in pain and Manik signed in relief as it was a prank not true just then he noticed the tears which welled up in nithi's eyes and she was hissing in pain he could see Neyonica hold was tight on her ears and it became red from twisting...

Manik:  mom leave her ears see they have become red from your hold.

Neyonica left her ears and said... 

Neyonica: Manik you should stop pampering her she should be punished for her mistake.

Manik: mom but it was just a prank leave it.

Neyonica: nithi apologize Manik now.

Nithi: mom but now I said sorry right.

Manik: yes Princess you leave that topic and tell me do you like Nandini as your bhabhi?

Nithi: not like bhayu I love her as my bhabhi she is very sweet girl right mom?

Neyonica: yes Manik we are very happy with your selection I don't have any problem.