love story of MaNan chapter 9

Hi guys I am here with another chapter How is my surprise?? Thank you everyone for your support and your votes but a special thanks to
manan147 SanaSmartfairy chitraraj94 shubhu1 matttto sristy_29 SanaSmartfairy ShaisthaDurbarree for your precious comments your comments encourage me to write the story thank you guys.

Happy reading

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Neyonica POV.

Oh god what is happening I can't believe that Mr murthy is Nandini's chachu I think there is some misunderstanding which I need to find out. I think I should not tell manik about this he will be disturbed I will tell him once he come to India. After completing all the work in office I went towards college when I went to the canteen I saw aryaman and nandini were hugging each other are they in relationship?? This mere thought brought my anger. No this cannot happen manik loves nandini a lot. If they are in relationship manik cannot bear it I cannot see my manik heart broken. No I should do something.  I went to my cabin and asked Rahul (neyonica's PA) to get all the information regarding NANDINI MURTHY. After some time I got a mail from him I opened to see the information about her.

Name: nandini murthy

Age: 23

Parents: died in an accident living with her uncle and aunty.

Siblings: one brother ( blind under going treatment needs to be operated )

Best friends: aryaman.

Qualifications: studying MBA at space.

Hobbies: listening and singing songs.

Oh so aryaman and nandini are only friends but it cannot take the chances I need to make Nandini agree to marry Manik somehow I can't risk manik happiness.

End of POV. .

Neyonica called the attender and asked him to call Nandini in her cabin. After listening to attender Nandini went to meet neyonica. She knocks the door and neyonica gives permission to enter the room.

Nandini: mam you called me??

Neyonica: yes nandini. Even I think there is some misunderstanding in Mr murthy case.

Nandini: smiled and said yes mam there is only misunderstanding he can never do that fraud.

Neyonica: hmm may be.

Nandini: mam will you take back the case?

Neyonica: yes nandini but you need to do something for me.

Nandini: what is that mam??

Neyonica: you need to marry my son Manik Malhotra.

Nandini: what?? She asked in shock. Mam I think I heard wrong.

Neyonica: no nandini you heard me right I want you to marry manik.