Love Story of Manan chapter 36

Manik and Nandini were sitting in front of an operation theatre and waiting for the operation to complete successfully. Nandini was continuesly praying her aiyappa to make everything fine. Manik was sitting next to her and giving her support.

Nandini's chacha and chachi came to the hospital and asked in the reception about Rishab and went towards operation theatre but stopped seeing manik there.

Shano ji you go there I will be here if manik see me there will be problems. Nandini's chacha said to her.

Ha ji you are right I will go and talk with Nandu and manik you sit here. She said to him and moved towards Nandini.

When Nandini saw saw her chachi she went and hugged her.

Nandu what did doctors say? She asked Nandini with worried tone.

Chachi doctors took him and the operation is still going. Manik said making chachi sit on the bench.

Oh ok. Chachi said.

Manik saw chacha was sitting far from them and realises that even he came with chachi.

Nandini even your chachu came he is standing over there you can call him here. Manik said to Nandini pointing the bench.

Nandini went to him nodding manik and asked chachu to join them but he was little hesitant about what will manik say after Nandini pleading he finally gave up and went towards them.

There was an awards silence between them for sometime then manik finally decided to speak.

App kaise ho? (how are you?) Manik asked chacha.

Mein teek hoon sir app kaise ho?(I am fine sir how are you?) Chacha answered him.

Please don't call me sir app Nandini ki chacha ji hai tho app muje manik bula sakthe hai. (please don't call sir you are nandini's chacha so just call me manik). Manik said to chacha he was shocked seeing this shade of manik as he saw manik always being angry in the office. He was very happy for Nandini. Chacha nodded to manik and sat next to chachi.

Chacha ji I am very much sorry for my past deeds I know you can never steal the amount from the company I was very rude to you. Please forgive me. Manik said kneeling in front of chachu.

Arey manik please don't tell me sorry if I was in your place I would have done the same thing thanks for believing me. Chachu said to manik.

Don't worry chachu who ever have done this they will have to face the wrath of manik malhotra. Manik Said in angry.

Before chachu could say anything doctor came out of the operation theatre.

Doctor how is Rishab can he get his eyes back? Nandini asked rushing towards doctor when he came out.

Yes mrs malhotra operation was successful he will get his eyes with 3 days nothing to worry. Doctor said making everyone happy Nandini hugged manik tightly and happy tears were flowing form her eyes.

Manik I am so so so so happy today my rishu can see me I can't wait for that day. Nandini said becoming emotional.

Nandini rishu is going to see me first. Manik said teasing her to lighten the mood.