love story of MaNan chapter 18

Next day manik and nandini started their pre marriage photo shots as per manik's wish. As per manik instructions cabir hired the best photographer in India and mukthi and aliya started working on their dress. All others were busy in other preparation of marriage. Manik made sure nandini was comfortable in all the poses...

In first pose manik was holding nandini's waist from back, nandini could feel the hot breath on her shoulder which made nandini's breath uneven. Manik could feel her breath he slowly moved his hand from waist to stomach. Nandini was feeling different emotions in her.

Manik: nandini are you okay. Manik asked hugging her from back.

Nandini: hmm that was all she could say.

Photographer took many pics in the pose. Then manik left her and bought water to her, she took and drank in one go.

Manik: nandini are you comfortable? Asked with concern.

Nandini: ya manik It is first time i am so close with male so I need some time I am sorry . She said apologetically and he took her hand in his hand and said.

Manik: nandini no need yo apologise me I can understand amd I will chose the pose only in which you8u will be comfortable.

Nandini: thanks manik.

Manik: no need to thank me nandini.

In the second pose nandini and manik was holding the red colour bouquet and looking in to each other eyes with smile in their face.

In the third pose manik was sitting on the stone near a lake with guitar in his hand and nandini was admiring him by keeping her hand on the chin sitting on another stone next to manik.

In the fourth pose manik was sitting on his knees holding nandini's hand and making her wear the ring and both of them had the smile.

In next pose both manik and nandini was hugging manik was wrapping his hand on nandini's back and nandini's head was on manik's heart and she kept her hands on his each shoulders.

They clicked the pics with many other posses with the approval of nandini. Both nandini and manik had the constant smile on their faces. Manik enjoyed a lot being close to nandini he was enjoying the blush on her smile whenever he was touching her.

After sometime manik observed nandini was exhausted as she was not used to all these things so he said that they would continue after the lunch.

Manik: nandini we will take some break and have lunch come. Said by holding her hand.

Nandini: ok manik.

They went to the restaurant when they entered the restaurant the manager came to welcome them. Nandini observed the whole restaurant was empty. Manik held nandini by her waist and nandini holded manik's elbow.

Nandini: manik why the whole restaurant is empty.

Manik: nandini I have booked the whole restaurant.

Nandini: why manik what was the need to waste so much money.

Manik: nandini I own this restaurant so I don't need to pay money. And even if it was not mine I would like to spend my money on you.