love story of MaNan chapter 2

After leaving nithi and neyonica at college manik drove towards malhotra company. As soon as he entered the office building all the employees stood up and wished him but he didn't give damm to anyone and went directly to his cabin. Behind him his PA(koyal) came and knocked the door and asked...

Koyal: may I come in sir.

Manik: yes miss koyal.

Koyal: sir today your schedule is at 10:30 you have a meeting with Mr khurana about the raw material supply, at 2:00 you have a meeting with all the department heads and at 4:30 you have to meeting with Mr Desai.

Manik: koyal postpone the meeting with Mr Desai for tomorrow.

Koyal: but sir Mr Desai is free only today if you don't meet him today then he may cancel the deal sir.

Manik: today I have pic my sister from her college for me My sister is important so cancel the deal. Said with an angry tone.

Koyal: but sir it would be loss for the company.

Manik: I don't give damm to this deal everyone is waiting to work with malhotra company now just leave.

Koyal: ok sir.

Space

Nithi and neyonica enters the college neyonica sees nandini talking with one of the lecturer with gratitude which baught smile on her Face. As soon as nandini sees nithi and neyonica she goes towards them and greeted neyonica with smile...

Nandini: good morning mam how are you.

Neyonica: good morning nandini I see everything is arranged perfectly and even I see there is no raging anywhere. You did really well.

Nandini: thanks mam.

And turns towards nithi and said...

Nandini: hi I am nandini murthy.

Nithi: hi I am nithi malhotra.

Neyonica: nithi she is my favorite student and nandini she is my daughter.

Nithi and nandini in unison: nice to meet you.

Both gives smile to each other.

Neyonica: nandini I have some work can you take nithi with you till her class she is first year.

Nandini: no problem mam I will take her bye mam.

Neyonica: bye nandini bye nithi have a nice day if any problem just call me no need to trouble your brother.

Nithi: ok mom bye even you have a nice day.

Nandini dropped nithi to her class and while moving towards her class she got a call it was her chachu's

Phone conversation

Chachu: hi nandu where are you beta.

Nandini: I am at college chachu what happened??

Chachu: I am at office nandu I forgot one important file at home today I have a presentation can you get me to office.