love story of MaNan chapter 26

Nandini wiped her tears and went to her class everyone were staring at her bit she ignored and sat next to Aryaman.

Aryaman : hi nandu how is life with manik?

Nandini : giving faint smile nice Aryaman.

Aryaman : sensing her sadness what happened nandu you said that you ate giving a chance to this marriage right.

Nandini : yes arya but Manik misunderstood everything.

Aryaman : what misunderstanding nandini?

She said everything to him while tears were flowing in her eyes.

Aryaman : wiping her tears nandini please don't cry tell him the truth he will understand you.

Nandini : no arya I cannot tell the truth I promised neyonica mom.

Aryaman : nandu don't be selfless yaar you should even be selfish till when you will bear all this.

Nandini : I think it is my punishment and I will take all his hatred with out telling a word.

Aryaman : I am going to tell manik all the truth.

Nandini : no way Aryaman if you tell I am not going to talk with you for my whole life.

Aryaman : angrily nandu I said for your own benefit but you don't want that I cannot do anything and stop blackmailing me I hate it.

By saying he was about to go but nandini stoped her by holding his hand. When Aryaman saw her she nodded no.

Aryaman : no nandu I am going for the nature call.

Nandini : embarrassed oh sorry.

Aryaman : it's ok.

Aryaman went outside there was time to start the class.

Poene came to the class and gave an envelope to nandini she read the papers which was in the envelope she became happy after reading that it was a receipt of her exams fees. Manik admired her happiness from outside who was seeing her from outside of window he also had a small smile on his face.

He was about to go but stopped hearing the talk of two girls who were behind nandini.

Girl 1 : hey look at nandini I mean she is really a gold digger I never expected that she was so obedient towards neyonica mam just to marry manik sir.

Girl 2 : yes dear you are right I highly doubt that manik sir would have accepted her see her she is so old fashioned girl and manik sir was the most eligible bachelor of India.

Girl 1 : what do you mean accepted.

Girl 2 : I mean manik sir would have just married for his mom sake.