Love Story Of Manan Chapter 35

Nandini POV.

I woke up in the morning saw I was sleeping on the bed and hugging manik tightly how did I end up in the bed as far as I remember I was in the beach oh god I think I have slept there and manik would have carried me here so sweet of him. I have feeling very happy to be in his arms I can't stop myself from blushing looking at this handsome face.

I saw the time it was 7 I got up from the bed slowly not to disturb his sleep and closed the curtains so that the rays will not disturb him.

I freshened up and went to kitchen to prepare the breakfast today is Rishab's operation hope everything goes well and my brother will able to see the world again.

After rishab's operation I will talk to neyonica mom and say the truth to manik but what if he gets angry with mom I cannot be selfish manik will become very sad after knowing the truth what should I do now?

Good morning Nandini seems like you are completely lost in your own world. Mukthi said to me while entering the kitchen.

Oh no mukthi nothing like that. I said trying to cover up.

By the way Nandini you are looking very cute in this dress. Mukthi said Complementing me.

Nandini's dress

Nandini's dress.

Pc: Google.

Thanks mukthi. I said thanking her.

Why are you wearing traditional dress today? Anything special. Mukthi asked me.

Nothing much mukthi I am going to temple that's why. I said to mukthi and she nodded while pouring the juice in her glass.

Nandini I think you should not be doing all these works there are cooks who will prepare the breakfast don't stress your self. Mukthi said with concern.

Thanks for your concern mukthi today I felt like preparing so I just prepared I will not cook daily. I said to mukthi.

That's like a good girl. Mukthi said to me.

I took 2 glasses of milk and moved to guest rooms to wake riya and rohan.

When I entered the room I saw Rohan was sitting on the bed with riya's head on his lap he was stroking her head lovingly and peeking her forehead now and then.

Good morning rohan. I said to Rohan slowly not disturbing riya's sleep.

Good morning di. Rohan replayed me giving me a smile.