Chapter 3

"Mom, What the hell is this?" She yells. I couldn't move. I was frozen.

"A-Addie-"

"Dad! Asher!" She yells. A few seconds later both boys come into the room.

"What is it?" Asher asks sitting on the floor next to her.

"Were adopted" She answered. Alan turns and looks at me.

"Dani, I thought-".

"I didn't tell her" I say.

"Wait, Wait, I'm confused" Asher says. I look at Alan and sigh. We sat down next to them on the floor.

"Okay, It's time to tell you" Alan says.

"Tell us what?" Asher asked

"About a month after your father and I got married, We got pregnant. About three months later we went to the doctor and he told us that we lost the baby and that I had a disorder that caused blood clots to grow on my uterus and cervix, he told us that with the disorder I wouldn't be able to carry children of my own" I explained. Addison was still crying and Asher had glossy eyes.

"S-So you and daddy adopted us?" Addison asked.

"Actually...Only I adopted you, A-Alan didn't have too" I say.

"What does that mean?" Asher asked.

"I-I am your biological father, You are my children" Alan says.

"How does that work?" Asher asks.

"Who is our mother? Do you know her?" Addison asked.

"We do....And, You do too" I say.

"What?" Ashes asks.

"Who is she?" Addison asks. I look at Alan. We both look out the window at Jenna's house.

"Uh...It's...Your biological mother is...Jenna" I say.

"What?!" Addison exclaimed.

"S-She got pregnant when she was still with your father, a few weeks before he proposed to me. On the honeymoon, She told me she was pregnant...I didn't have a good reaction, I was angry because my best friend was pregnant with my husbands children" I say.

"When she found out that Danielle couldn't have children, She asked her to adopt you two" Alan says.

"And you did" Addison says.

"I did" I say. "She asked me to give you two the life she couldn't" I said. Asher stood up and left. Alan went after him.

"You gave us a perfect life" Addison says bursting into tears. She puts her head in my lap. I kissed her cheek.

"I'm sorry that we didn't tell you" I say.

"I don't care about what genetics say. You are my mother, Not her. I hate her, Mom. I know it's bad to say but I really hate her right now" She sobs. Hearing her so hurt because of this made me cry. I couldn't stand to see my children hurt.

"It's okay, baby, I know you're hurting right now" I say.

"I love you, Momma" She says.

"I love you too" I say and kiss her cheek again.

***Jenna's POV***

I was in the kitchen sitting at a bar stool when I heard a knock at the door. 

"Come in" I yelled. A few seconds later, Asher walked in with tears in his eyes. "Hey, What's wrong?".

"You are my biological mother" He says. Oh No.

"Asher-".

"Mom and Dad told us" He says.