Chapter 13

After Jenna and I talked a while, We decided to put on our bikinis and go to the pool. We weren't expecting Alan and Yasmin to be there though. The children were all in the game room, and I'm guessing Sasha and Emma were somewhere arguing. The pool wasn't crowded, actually, no one else was there except Alan, Yasmin, Jenna, and I. We sat in lounges a few seats down from Yasmin and Alan. Alan wouldn't even look at me.

"Alan, Talk to me" I say going back over to him, Jenna came with me.

"I have nothing to say" He said standing up to face me. I look down at his hands and notice he isn't a wearing his wedding ring.

"Where's your ring?" I ask.

"I'll put it back on when I find out where my wife went. The wife who kissed another man isn't my Dani" He says before walking to the hot tub.

"I'll talk to him" Yasmin says.

"Don't sabotage that marriage" Jenna says.

"You already took care of that" Yasmin says. She couldn't tell that Jenna was joking.

"Yeah whatever" Jenna says and tunes to walk away.

"Can you please not fight with her?" I ask Yasmin.

"Dani, I'm sorry, But I can't deal with her anymore" Yasmin said. "She's my husband mistress".

"I know" I say. .

"Besides, She's just a whore that wants everyone else's man because she can't get one" Yasmin says. Oh My God. It was about to go down.

"Oh, Your fucking dead" Jenna yells. She lunges at Yasmin causing both of them to fall into the pool.  Both of them kept trying to push each other under water and pulling each others hair. All I could do was stand there watching. I didn't know what to do. Finally, I ran to get Alan.

"You have to help me" I say. I was panting because I ran so fast to get to him.

"What is it?" He asked getting out of the hot tub.

"Yasmin and Jenna. I swear they're going to kill each other". I say

"Come on" He says. We both run back to  the pool. Alan jumps in the pool trying to get Jenna off of Yasmin. I jumped in after him trying to pull Jenna back. "That's enough!" He yells.

"Jenna stop!" I say. Suddenly, I felt something hard hit the side of my face. Jenna punched me. "What the hell?!".She didn't stop trying to go after Yasmin. Fianlly, I got her to stop and leave. I followed her up the steps to our towels. Alan got Yasmin inside to her hotel room. I sat on a lounge next to Jenna.

"What on earth happened?" Emma asks walking over to us. Jenna had a few scratches on her face, but nothing a little makeup couldn't fix.

"I'm fine now" Jenna says.

"No, I mean to you" Emma says and cups my chin in her hand moving my head to where she could  see my black eye that Jenna gave me.

"Let's just say Jenna can punch" I say.

"God" Emma says.

"Dani, I really didn't mean too" Jenna says .

"It's okay" I say.

"Let's go to the bus and I'll get you some ice for it" Emma says. She was being awfully nice to me. We got to the tour bus and Emma got me an ice pack. Jenna went to change out of her white swim suit because it had blood on it from the cuts she had. Emma sits on the couch across from me.

"I think we should talk" Emma says.

"Em, I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am for that stupid kiss" I say.