Chapter 11

Reality hit me. I pushed Sasha away.

"Stop,Stop" I say.

"Oh my god" He says. "Dani, I'm so sorry".

"What just happened?" I ask.

"I-I don't know" He stammered. "But, We can't tell Emma and Alan".

"Okay" I say as the two tour buses pull up. I rushed to the girls.

"Hey, You okay, Dani?" Emma asks.

"What? Oh! Yeah, I'm fine" I say and rush to the lounge. I put my head in my hands. I had completely forgot about my parents at this point, I was only worried about Emma and Alan finding out.

"Hey, What's wrong?" Jenna asks and shuts the door to the lounge.

"W-Where's Emma?" I ask.

"On the phone with Sasha. Why?" She answered.

"Sasha!" I shoot up.

"Yes, Sasha, Her husband" She says. I fell back down to the couch after hearing the word 'Husband'.

"Did you have to say husband" I say.

"What's wrong with you?" She asks sitting next to me. I knew I had to tell her.

"I-I kissed Sasha" I whisper.

"What?!"

"Keep your voice down" I say.

"You kissed her husband" She says giving me an awful look.

"Don't look at me like that, You kissed my husand" I say remembering when I saw her and Alan kiss in our bedroom.

"That was years ago, We were still kids" She says. "Were not kids anymore". She says.

"I know" I say and look down at the ground.

"Dani, We have kids of our own now, We can't act childish" She says.

"Do you think that I don't know that?" I ask. "I don't even know what happened. One minute we were talking and then the next we were...kissing".

"Dani, this is bad" She says. "This won't only hurt Emma, but Alan too".

"Oh god, Alan!" I say. "Where's my phone?". I shuffle around to find my cell phone and call him. But he didn't answer. Sasha did.

Sasha: Alan's phone.

Danielle: Where's Alan?

Sasha: Asleep. What do you need.

Danielle: Nothing happened. Okay?

Sasha: What?

Danielle: Between us. Nothing happened.

Sasha: Okay, Nothing happened.

Danielle: Tell Alan to call me when he wakes up.

Sasha: Okay. Hey, don't say anything to Emma either.

Daniell: Okay.

Before he says anything back, I hang up and sit back down beside Jenna.

"What's going to happen when they find out?" I whisper.

"The only people that know are You, Sasha, and now Me" She says. "And I'm not going to say anything".

"Thank you" I say.

"Your momma told me to take care of you, and that's what I'm doing" She says and puts her arm around me.

***
Hours had passed and it was four o'clock already. Jenna and I were still sitting in the lounge. Addison, Amelia, and Hannah were all sleeping. Yasmin was on the phone with Val who was heading back to LA. I had stopped thinking about the kiss with Sasha and was calmed down now. Until Emma came back to the lounge. My hands got sweaty and my voice got shaky.

"Does anyone know how much longer we'll be on this bus?" She asks sitting down. "I'm starving".

"I think soon" Jenna answers. Yasmin walks back to us and sits down.

"I miss Valentin" She says. Everyone rolls their eyes. She was so obsessed with him. Nobody said anything back, We all got on our phones. Everything was going great until I heard three words that made my stomach drop.

"Oh My God" Emma says and looks at her phone with wide eyes.

"What?" Yasmin asked. I looked at Jenna.

"Look!" Emma shoves her phone towards Yasmin.

"Dancing With The Stars Professionals Sasha Farber and Danielle Bersten spotted kissing in Kentucky!" Yasmin read the headline. "Em, It's probably a rumor".

"No" Emma says with tears in her eyes. "There's a picture". Yasmin clicked on the image attached.

"Oh..My-". Emma cut Yasmin off.

"How could you do that?!" She yells and lunges in my direction. Jenna stands up and steps in front of Emma. Yasmin grabs Emma's arm.

"Emma, Calm down" Jenna says.

"Calm Down? I can't calm down! She kissed my husband!" She yells.

"Em, Walk away" Yasmin says. Emma looks at Yasmin and walks to the door.

"Dani, How could you do that to me?" She says with tears rolling down her cheeks before walking out. Those words broke my heart. I fell back into the seat. Jenna sits beside me, Yasmin was still standing.

"Dani, Why did you do that?" Yasmin asks.

"I-I...don't know" I say.

"It just happened" Jenna speaks up for me.

"Of course you would think it's okay" Yasmin says to Jenna.

"Hey!" I say defending Jenna.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Jenna says standing up. She was getting angry.

"Well you did kiss Alan after he married Dani" Yasmin fires.

"That's enough" I say.

"No, Dani, It's not. That was a low blow" Jenna says.

"It's the truth, You probably think sabotaging marriages is okay because you tried to do it" Yasmin says.

"Hey! You don't get to talk to her like that" I say and stand up.

"I'll talk to her any damn way I please" Yasmin says.

"Are you actually mad about this?" I say.

"Yeah are you? Because if you are then I'm going to head back to LA and screw Val to make you angrier" Jenna fires back.

"You son of a bitch" Yasmin yells.

"Wouldn't be the first time" Jenna says.

"What the hell does that mean?" She asked.

"Why don't you call Val and ask him about all those times he called me to come over to his house because he wanted-".

"Okay!" I say and put my hand out to stop Jenna from what she was going to say.

"You are unbelievable" Yasmin says to Jenna before leaving.

I couldn't belive that this was happening. This was happening and the was all because of me. Emma found out that Sasha and I kissed and Yasmin almost found out about Jenna and Val's secret fling that only I knew about. This tour was going to be long and stressful. What did I get myself into?

A/N: Secrets and people's true feelings are surfacing. Val and Jenna hookups? Does Yasmin secretly hate Jenna? Does Alan know about the kiss? The tour had barely started and all of this is already happening. Comment below your thoughts! Also I'm going to start another thing where I ask a question with each update so the question for this chapter is: Do you like Jenna or Yasmin more, and why? Comment below! ❤