Chapter 6

"Dani, Dani, Wake up" I hear Alan's voice. I raise up from couch.

"W-What?" I ask.

"It's 10:00, We stopped for some breakfast" He says.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Colorado. We stopped at a Cracker Barrell" He says. After I fixed my hair, we both walked off the tour bus and see the kids and the other adults talking to some fans. In the next few minutes a few paparazzi wall over to Alan and I. He always wrapped his hands around my waist when people talked to us, Just to show them that I was his.

"Are you excited for this tour?" One asks.

"Yes, Very" I say.

"I understand your children will be dancing too. Is that correct?".

"Yes! They will be joining all of us adults on stage" I say. "And, You might even see them doing some dances of their own".

"Are they excited?".

"They're over the moon" Alan says.

"Great, Thank you". After that they walk away. A woman and a little girl walk over to us. I'd say the little girls was about 8 years old.

"Hi, We're sorry to bother you" The woman says. "This is my daughter and I  started watching the show when she was young and she always watched it with me and she loves to watch you all dance. Could we get a picture?".

"Of course" I say. Alan bends down to the little girls level as the mom pulls out her phone.

"Hey, Can I pick you up?" He asks. She shyly nods her head. Alan stands up the pulls the girl into his arms. The woman snaps a picture.

"Thank you, We wanted to get tickets for Colorado Springs but heard they  were sold out" She says.

"Well, I can fix that problem" Alan says and disappears into the tour bus. Moments later he came to carrying two VIP tickets to the show in  Colorado Springs. "Here, Take these".

"Really?" The little girls speaks up.

"Absolutely" Alan says.

"We'll make sure that we're the ones at the meet and mingle and you can hang out with us. How does that sound?" I ask.

"Great" She says.

"Thank you" The woman's says before the two walk away. We all go inside and get two tables. One for our children and one for adults. I say in between Alan and Yasmin. Jenna say across from me and Emma and Sasha were on either side of her. We all ordered pancakes. We talked before the food arrived.

"I can't believe we got to Colorado already" I say.

"Me either" Jenna says. "It didn't feel like I was even asleep that long".

"I didn't sleep" Yasmin says.

"What did you do for four hours on that bus while everyone was asleep?" Alan asked.

"Talked to Val" She said.

"You all are so obsessed with each other" Emma says.

"He practically sucked your face off before we left" Sasha said. I'm guessing they saw it too.

"Shut Up" Yasmin says laughing. I see Addison, Hannah, and Amelia get up and head to the bathroom.

"Do all girls go to the bathroom together?" Alan asked.

"Yes" All the girls at our table said in unison. In that moment my phone buzzed and so did Jenna's and Emma's. It was the same Instagram notification from Addison. The girls had taken a mirror self in the bathroom and posted it. "Only dancing mommas like @daniellebersten @dance10jenna and @theemmaslater would make us get up at 5 this morning to get ready for our FIRST EVER TOUR!! make sure you get your tickets and come see us! #dancewithabersten.