Chapter 19

I woke up the nest morning with Jenna still in my arms. I tried to get out of bed as carefully as I could without waking her up. I Walked downstairs and saw Alan sitting on the couch.

"Hey Babe" He says. I still down next to him and he pulls me close.

"I'm sorry I didn't come to bed last night" I say.

"No, No. Don't worry about that, Jenna needed you" He says.

"I-I don't know what to do about this" I say. "Val literally left her last night".

"I know. I don't know what to do either" He says.

"Maybe I should take her out today" I say. "Just the two of us to get her mind on something else".

"That sounds nice" He says. We heard footsteps coming down the steps..Emma and Sasha walked over to us.

"Morning" Sasha says.

"Hey" I say.

"Uh, Dani, Since Jenna isn't awake, do you mind telling me what the hell happened last night?" Emma asks.

"Well, Let's just say that there is going to be another Chmerkovskiy in the world in about six months" I say.

"What?" Emma exclaims.

"Jenna's pregnant?" Sasha asks.

"Yeah" I answer.

"But, Val broke up with her when he found out and then he admitted that he never loved her and was only using her for...you know" Alan says.

"Damn" Sasha says.

"What a dick" Emma says.

"She's a mess" I say. "She cried herself to sleep last night in my arms".

"My God" Emma says.

"She doesn't want many people to know yet, She's still going to dance in the tour, just no flips and tricks or anything dangerous" Alan says.

"I'm going to take her out for a while today" I say.

"That sounds like a good idea" Sasha says.

"I hope so, I hate to see her hurting" I say.

***

It was around six o'clock that afternoon. Jenna and I were at a little coffee house in Gatlinburg.

"How are you feeling?" I ask.

"Broken" She answers.

"I'm so sorry" I say.

"He really only wanted me for-".

"Don't say it" I say.

"He told me loved me and that he would never hurt me. He left his wife for me. Turns out it was just an act" She says.

"I feel responsible for it all" I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"I was the one who called him and told him to chose you, and now I hate seeing you like this" I say.

"This is hardly your fault. I guess he's like every other guy out there" She says. She seemed to be getting better. She was crying anymore.

"So, Have you thought about what your going to do?" I ask.

"I'm keeping it" She answers. "This is my baby that I am capable of raising on my own and that's what I'm going to do".

"You don't have to do it alone" I say.

"Well, I know that Addison and Asher are going to love having another little brother or sister" She says.

"It is going to be Addison and Asher's half brother or sister, Isn't it?" I say.

"Yeah" She says.

"And Jordan's" She says.

"Are you going to give it your last name or his?" I ask.

"Probably mine" She answers. "I know I just got my heart broken and this baby in me is somehow mending me".

"Yeah, Your kids can do that" I say. "I know from experience".

"When we met, Did you ever think that this is where we'd be in the future?" She asked.

"Honestly, I thought after you found out that I had a crush on Alan, You'd hate me. I never thought you'd be the maid of honor at my wedding or my best fiend seventeen years later".

"Well, I know that I asked you to adopt Addison and Asher and be their mother, I won't ask you to do that with this baby, but will you be the godmother?" She asks. I smile.

"Only if you name it after me" I say.

"Done" She says.

"Okay, I'll be the godmother" I say.

"Come on, Let's get out of here" She says. We walk outside and walk back to the taxi to take us back up the the cabin.

"There's going to be another baby here soon" She says.

"Another Mini Jenna" I say.

"I'm glad I'll be raising my baby around you, I hope that it turns out to be just like you, Dani" She says.

"Really?".

"You're the best friend any girl could ask for. You saw me kiss your husband in front of you and forgave me, You adopted my children that I created with your husband, and your a great sister" She says.

"We needed this day" I say.

"Yes we did" She says and latches her arm with mine. I knew she was still hurting, but I also knew this baby was going to make her the happiest she's ever been and I couldn't wait to see my best friend as a mother.

A/N: All is well again! Thank god! But real quick yall. Val said "Hey" to me in a live video on instagram and I'm still dying over it. QUESTION: Who is your Favorite Character and why? Comment below! ❤ Love Yall!