Chapter 31

*****

A month had passed and it was now the middle of May. Jenna was eight months pregnant and as round as a beach ball. I was six months pregnant and getting bigger by the second. We were in South America. We had a day off yesterday so we stayed in a hotel last night.  Tonight was our last show in Colombia before we got on a plane and flew to Hawaii, which is where we would be until the second week of June and then from there we were flying to Los Angles and doing one final show to end the tour. Bogota was a special place for me because when I was younger I went on a mission trip and visited here, I've always loved it. The show started in 10 minutes and since Jenna and I couldn't dance we just talked to the audience.

After the opening number was done, Jenna and I went on stage to join Alan.

"Bogota!" I yelled into the microphone. "I'm Danielle Bersten and Welcome to the Dance With A Bersten tour!".

"I'm Alan Bersten! How are you all?". We had put a projector up behind us and had the words we were saying translated so they could understand us if the spoke spanish. The audience cheered.

"I'm Jenna Johnson, and as you all know, Danielle and I cannot dance in the show for...obvious reasons, but we will be out here talking to you all all night long so you're not missing much, I promise" Jenna says.

"So...On that note. Who's ready to see an awesome show?!" I shout. The audience cheers.

"As you wish" Alan says. We all walk backstage. We cut out mine and Alan's contemporary routine to I Cross My Heart because it was special to us and neither of us wanted to share that dance with anyone else except each other, so it went straight to Emma and Sasha.

***

During Intermission, Jenna and I went out on the stage.

"Hello Again" I say.

"Have you enjoyed the show?" Jenna asks. People cheered.

"Were glad to hear that" Jenna says.

"So, As some of you know, Our first tour stop here in South America was here in Bogota. There is a reason I wanted to start here and end here tonight, and that reason is because when I was younger, I traveled here with a church group for a mission trip and ever since I have been in love with the country and the beautiful people that live here. I'm so glad I got to bring my friends and my family to see this beautiful place so we could share something we love to do with you all and I can assure you that we will be back" I say.

"This was my first time travelling out of the state's and getting a look at a new culture. Bogota, I think I fell in love with you just as much as Danielle did all those years ago on that mission trip. I can't wait to come back" Jenna says.

"This is the last you're going to see of us tonight, because Jenna and I have to get back to our hotel and pack because tonight we are taking an overnight flight to Hawaii" I say.

"We are so sorry that you did not get to see us dance tonight, but you have spent some time with us and that means a lot to us" Jenna says.

"Maybe after we deliver these little ones, We can come back on tour and give you a show" I say. The crowd cheered.

"On that note" Jenna says. "Thank you so much for supporting and loving us. we love you all right back and enjoy the rest of the show".

"One last time, I'm Danielle Bersten".

"And, I'm Jenna Johnson".

"Thank you, Bogota" We yell into the microphones in unison.

***