Chapter 28

I stood in front of her enraged with anger.

"Why the hell do you have joints under your pillow!?" I yell.

"I-".

"Are you getting high? Who gave you these?!" I cut her off yelling. Emma rushed to the back. I felt the bus shift knowing that we were about to pull over. Once we were stopped, Addison pushed past me and ran out the door. I ran after her. Alan and Val were outside and Addison was standing in front of them in tears. The young boys and Sasha were all standing beside the bus. Jenna and I stood in front of the boys looking at Addison. Emma walked over to Sasha and told him what happened and we let the other girls sleep.

"What happened?" Alan asked Addison.

"Yes. Please tell your father about what I found" I say.

"I-I bought...pot" She says quietly.

"What?!" Alan and Val yell in unison.

"I found these in her bunk" I say and hand Alan the joints.

"What we're you thinking, Addison?" He asks.

"Doesn't sound like she was thinking" Val says.

"I needed something to get my mind off everything" She sobs.

"Addison, You're seventeen years old. Do you know what pot can do to you?" Jenna speaks up.

"Do you know how much trouble you'd get in if you were dancing on dancing with the stars and thy caught you with these?" Val asks.

"Your career as a professional would be over before it even started" Alan says.

"I...Didn't think I'd get caught" She says.

"How many have you smoked?" I ask.

"Uh...".

"Addison?" Alan says.

"Three".

"Oh My God" I say. "Go throw these over that hill" I say and point my finger to a wooded area.

"No" Addison replies.

"Addison" Alan says.

"Listen to your mother" Val adds.

"She's not my mom!" Addison yells. Val, Alan, and Jenna's eyes widen.

"Addison Michelle!" Jenna yells.

"Okay, Fine, I'm not your mother" I say. "I'll be with the boys tonight". I push past Alan and Val.

"No, Dani, Wait" I hear Jenna's voice. I don't turn around, I just walk onto the boys bus and go to Alan's bunk.

***Jenna's POV***

I tried to go after Danielle, but Alan stopped me.

"I'll take care of her, You take care of Addison" He says and begins to run towards his bus. Addison walks to the girls bus. I follow and we start driving again.

"Are you out of your mind?" I ask Addison who was siting gonna a couch in the lounge. I stood in front of her. Emma as sitting in the front again.

"I told the truth" She says. "She's not my mother".

"Yes she is!" I fire.

"No! You are!".

"No! I'm not!" I yell back.

"You carried-".

"It doesn't matter what genetics say! I'm not your mother, Addison!".

"No, Because you gave me up!" She fires back.

"I didn't want you!" I yell. "I gave you up because I didn't want you! I wanted to abort you, but Danielle stopped me!" I was getting angry and the truth was coming out. "Danielle saved your life and this is how you're repaying her, by being a brat!". She had tears streaming down her cheeks. "You're being a selfish little bitch, Addison!". She pushed past me and went to her bunk. I fell into the couch and out my head in my hands. A few minutes later, Emma sat beside me.

"Feel better?" She asks.

"I just yelled at that little girl and called her a bitch" I say. I felt bad for that but she wasn't listening and was treating Danielle badly. I didn't take it so well when people treated Danielle that way.

"It's okay" Emma says.

"It's told her I never wanted her. That was something I never want her to know" I say with a shaky voice.

"You're tired. Get some rest" She says.

"Do you think Dani is okay?" I ask.

"Probably not" She answers. "But she will be".

"Your sure?".

"Get rest, Jenna" Emma says. I go to my bunk and think about what I had just said, regretting everything because I know that Addison was heartbroken now. I don't know if I was ever going to forgive myself. And I didn't know if Danielle would ever have the same relationship with her after today.

A/N: It's short but next chapter will probably be longer. AND this is the last dramatic part I'm going to out in, from here on out its going to be jibing but happy and fun moments, aside from the occasional argument. Alps there is a huge surprise coming up in chapter 30 that I think you guys will like! QUESTION: What do you think the surprise is? Comment below! ❤ Love Yall!