Chapter 36

Today was the day of the final show. Everyone was excited, Especially Jenna, because she got to dance in our final show. She was even more excited because She and Val had picked out a wedding date. August 2nd. Thankfully, They had everything they wanted already together and just had to get it to Laura Lloyd who was their wedding planner too. The only thing they had left to do was pick out suits and bridesmaids dressss. Jenna already had her wedding dress picked out because she bought it on tour in Florida.

At the venue today, Alan, Jenna, Val and I were doing the meet and greet and Emma, Sasha, and Yasmin were doing the meet and mingle. Maks and Peta were going to watch Camilla while Val and Jenna were at the meet and greet. Maks, Peta, Shai, Sharna, Brittany, and Hayley were all coming to see the show tonight.

***2:30***

The meet and greet was in 30 minutes. Jenna, Sharna, Peta, and I were all in the girls dressing room. the other girls were with the boys.

"I don't know how I'm going to be away from her for that amount of time. I haven't left her side since she was born" Jenna says looking down at Camilla in her arms.

"I'll be with her" Peta says.

"They're going to be in the front row. You can look down and see your baby girl at anytime" I say. In that moment. Brittany and Hayley walk in.

"Let's see that beautiful girl" Hayley says walking straight to Jenna. Jenna hands her the baby. "Hi, Babe, I'm Auntie Hayley".

"She's beautiful" Brittany says.

"She and Val make such beautiful babies" Sharna says.

"Yeah, She's alright" Jenna says. We knew she was joking. She loved her little girl more than anything.

***
The show had just started. Jenna didn't do the opening number, but, I was going to let her dance the contemporary routine to I Cross My Heart with Alan.  I went out to the stage with Alan when they were done with the opening.

"Well, Hello Los Angeles!" He says into the microphone.

"Welcome to the Dance With a Bersten tour! I'm Danielle Bersten!" I say.

"I'm Alan Bersten!" He shouts. "Is everyone ready for an amazing show tonight?". Screams ignitor throughout the biggest venue we had been to yet.

"Well, If you insist" He says. He was already in his costume for the routine because it was just a black pair of pants. He gave his microphone to me and went to his spot on the stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Please put your hands together for this beautiful and new momma, Jenna!" I shout. The crowns went wild. They weren't expecting her to dance because of just having Camilla.

***

After the final number was performed, everyone came up on stage. Alan and I were in the center and Jenna was beside me and Val was beside Alan.

"Wow, Los Angeles, You've been so amazing tonight" Alan says trying to catch his breath.

"As some of you all know, this is the end of the Dance With a Bersten tour" I say. " Months ago when we decided to begin this tour, we never thought that this is where we would end up. On this tour we've been through so many things such as my parents death, A divorce, drugs, and a lot more. But, It's only made us stronger as friends and a family, because that's what we are up here is a family".

"We couldn't have picked a better place to end this tour than right here. We love Los Angeles and everyone here tonight" Alan says and blows a kiss to the audience. "Also, Wed like to thank Maks, Peta, Shai, Sharna, Brittany, and Hayley for coming out and showing their love to us tonight. We love you guys".