Chapter 29

***Alan's POV***

We made it to the venue in Houston late last night. This morning, Sasha, Emma, Yasmin and Val took all the kids out for breakfast. Danielle was still sleeping so I stayed on the bus with her. I thought Jenna had gone out with the others but, As I was on my way to the gym down the street from the Theater, I saw her walk out side the bus.

"Hey" She says walking up to me. I could tell she was kind of upset.

"Hey, Are you okay?" I ask.

"Where's Dani?" She asks.

"Asleep" I answer.

"Can we talk?".

"Yeah, Let's go to the gym" I say. We walk down the street and go inside. We were lucky because it was completely empty. I did the bench press first and she sat on the other one beside me. "What's eating at you?".

"Uh, Addie said that Dani wasn't her mom and that I was and I told her I wasn't and she said I gave her up" She explains.

"Okay?" I say.

"After that...I told her that I didn't want her in the first place and that I was going to abort her, but Danielle stopped me" She says.

"You lied to her?" I ask.

"N-No" She answers. That was the first time I had ever heard her say she never wanted the twins.

"You really didn't want them" I say.

"I...I wasn't even going to tell you all that I was pregnant. I was going to abort them before anyone found out, but then Dani had that wreck and worrying about her became my first priority and then before I knew it, I was five months along and I kept getting sick and I was getting bigger, so I told you all" She explains.

"You made an appointment in Hawaii to get the abortion, but then you stopped" I say.

"I was going to do it, but I wasn't going to be able to live with the fact that I killed a baby, so I called Danielle and she stopped me from getting it" She says.

"Oh" I say.

"Alan, Danielle saved Addison and Asher and now Addison is treating her like the gum she scraped off her shoe" She says. I sit up and face her.

"Danielle was tore up last night" I say. "I've never known her to cry herself to sleep, but last night she bawled for hours. She fell asleep when we were about an hour out of Houston".

"Is she mad at me?" Jenna asks.

"No, Of course not" I answer. She was hurt because of what Addison said. She had even forgotten about the pot she found and just cried over what Addison had said.

"I feel like it's my fault" She says.

"Why?".

"I don't know" She answers.

"She's not mad at you. She's hurt because Addison is a teenager and finally giving her attitude like any normal teenage girl would do" I say. I think that Addison smoking pot and saying those things to Danielle was Addison's way of rebelling against her.

"None of our children are normal teenagers, They've been in the spotlight since they were born because of us" She says. .

"D-Do you think Addie feels bad about saying that Dani isn't her mother and smoking?" I ask.

"I don't know. She didn't seem to at first" She answers.

"I hope they make up in time for Danielle's birthday" I say. "It's in a few weeks".