Chapter 43

Today we were all going to sky zone. We were going to be there all day and I knew all the kids were so excited about it. Alan and Sasha drove with the boys, Emma and I drove with the Camilla and Amos, and I let Addison drive the girls.

"Are you going to jump, Dani?" Emma asks.

"Totally" I say sarcastically.

"I will" She says.

"I hope you fall flat on your ass" I say in a joking manor.

"Real nice" She says and smiles.

"I'll probably just watch Camilla and Amos and watch everyone else" I say.

"Your no fun" She says.

"Hey, I gave birth three days ago" I say.

"True. You did" She says.

"I just want everyone else to have fun, I don't care about myself" I say.

"You've always been that way" She says.

"Have I?".

"I've know you since you were eighteen years old. Over the years I've seen you do some pretty amazing things for the people you love. One of those being fighting your feelings for Alan to protect Jenna's feelings" She says. I laughed.

"That seems like it happened so long ago" I say. "We were all just...kids".

"Would you do it all over again?".

"I-I would do anything for him. I know he tells me all the time that he would climb the highest mountain for me, but I never get to tell him that I would do the same for him. I never get to tell him that I'll spend my whole life proving to him that I love him more than anything, somehow he just knows".

"He knows. He definitely knows" She says.

***

We had been at skyzone for a few hours now, the boys had been having a blast, Alan and Sasha got them all playing a game of Dodgeball. Alan and Sasha against Asher, Shai, Michael, and Jordan. Emma, Addison, Amelia, and Hannah were all doing flips and tricks on the big trampolines. I was standing on the platform watching the girls. Amos and Camilla were fast asleep in their car seats.

"Come on, Dani" Emma says and motions for me to come jump.

"I'll pass" I say.

"Come on, Momma, Please" Amelia begs.

"Maybe later" I say.

"Or" I hear a male voice behind me. Shai. "You can do it now". He practically drug me out to the big trampoline and made me sit while he jumped around me which made me fly up high.

"Oh God!" I yell.

"Come on and jump" Addison says. I see Alan standing on the platform recoding me. I could barely breathe from laughing so hard.

"I'm going to start Lactating all over the palce!" I yell. Shai stops bouncing and dies laughing.

"Oh, My god, Danielle" Emma says. I start to walk off the trampoline.

"I got him to stop bouncing me" I say and smile in Shai's direction.

"But, All your fans are going to here you talking about lactating" Alan says with a smirk holding up his phone to show me that he posted the video he took.

"You didn't" I say.

"Love you" He says with the cheesiest smile.

"Speaking of Lactation, I have to go feed Amos" I say. I carried Amos and Camilla's carseats to a back room and got ready to feed him. I decided to call Jenna and see how her trip was going.

Jenna: Hey, Dani.

Danielle: Hey, How's the honeymoon?

Jenna: It's amazing. Val just left to go get breakfast.

Danielle: I'm glad your having fun.

Jenna: Me too. What are you doing?

Danielle: Were all here at sky zone. All the kids and Emma, Alan, and Sasha are out there jumping around. I'm feeding Amos.

Jenna: I saw the picture you posted of Asher giving Camilla a bath. She seemed to enjoy it.

Danielle: She hasn't been fussy at all actually. She's looking up at me now just giggling.

Jenna: I miss my baby.

Danielle: Don't be getting upset, You're there to have fun.

Jenna: I know, and I love being here with Val, I just miss sitting up with her at night rocking her in the chair and feeling her heartbeat against my chest, you know?

Danielle: I know the feeling.

Jenna: Well, Val is back so I better go.

Danielle: Alright, I'll see you soon.

Jenna: Bye.

Danielle: Bye.

I hang up the phone and finished feeding Amos. I tried feeding Camila her bottle but she wasn't hungry so I just sat and let the two of them sit on my lap. Camilla was two months older than Amos so she was kind of beginning to get curious about stiff and she was very expressive. I loved it when she would put her hand on Amos and smile at him.

"Do you like him?" I say looking at Camilla. "Is he your best friend?". She just smiled at me. "You two are going to be the best of friends aren't you?". When Amos was asleep I out him in his seat. Camilla was wide awake so I kept her in my arms. "Your mommy and daddy are missing you right now, Let's take a picture for them". I snapped a picture of Camilla and I am went to instagram.

"@dance10jenna @iamvalc aunt dani had this under control". I captioned it with. Jenna immediately commented saying: "mommy misses that beautiful little face!". I loved seeing how much Jenna loved her daughter. She was her pride and joy, Camilla could spit up and Jenna would think she created a masterpiece, she was always so proud of her and it made my heart so happy.

***

After everyone was tired of jumping around for hours we all just sat around and talked.

"It's crazy to think this is where we ended up" Sasha says pulling Emma close to him.

"All of this started because I got a little crush on a great guy" I say.

"Then there was Addie and Asher, then Shai, then Hannah and Michael, next was Jordan, then Amelia and lastly Camilla and Amos" Alan says.

"Like the old theme song of our favorite says..." I look Alan in the eyes. He knew I was talking about Greys Anatomy.

"Nobody knows where they might end up".

A/N: two more chapters til it's over guys, are you all as sad as i am?