Chapter 22

Today was our show in South Dakota. Everyone had been so happy the past few days. Alan and I had celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary and Val and Jenna had gotten back together and started planning for their little bundle of joy.

Today at the meet and greet it was going to be Alan, Jenna, Val, and I. The whole energy at the meet and greet was so different than it had been before. Everyone was so much happier. Val had taken the lead and talked to the most shy fans and helped them calm their nerves. The fans were always the best part of every show.

***

We had performed half of our numbers and she show was halfway over. We were at the part where we were answering fan questions. Alan, Jenna, Val, and I once again were the ones doing the questions.

"Okay, The first question is...'What has been your favorite day off you've had?'". Alan asked.

"Mine was in New York" I answered.

"The best one for me has been here" Jenna answered.

"Question" Val says. "'Jenna what is the gender of your baby?'".

"Uh, I don't know. I'm not finding out" She answered.

"I think it's a girl" I say.

"Nope" Alan says. "Boy".

"Babe, The question was a two parter" Val says. "The next part was 'What names do you have picked out?'. I haven't thought of any".

"I've got a boy name and a girl name picked, but I'm not sharing them".

"She's naming it Danielle" I say. The crowd laughs.

"Uh No, Last I heard they were naming it Alan" Alan says.

"Both of you all are wrong" Jenna says. Everyone laughs.

***

It was the end of the show and we were all on stage for the final bow. Alan, Jenna, and I were all on stage and everyone else was around the theatre getting ready to dance with the audience.

"Thank you so much for coming tonight" I say into the microphone. "We really are so grateful for each and eveftry single one of you".

"We hope to see you all again one day on another tour" Alan says.

"We have one last surprise for you all" I say. "Whose ready to dance with a bersten?!". The audience cheers.

"Woah, Woah, Woah, Wait". I turn around to see Val walking out on stage. "Could I talk for a second?".

"Sure?" I say.

"I'm going to ask Jenna to come stand up here beside me" He says. She looks at him with a confused look. Alan and I step out of the way.

"What is it, Babe?" She asks. He takes her hand in his.

"I just wanted to stand up here and tell this beautiful audience that I love you. I love you and I love our baby and I can't wait to spend my entire life loving you and our baby. I know that I'm going to be in love with you for the rest of our lives  and we're going to be together for the rest of our lives" He said. He let's go of her hand. "I just want to make it official". He gets down on one knee. "Jenna Johnson, Will you marry me?".

"Yes!" She says. He jumps up and scoops her up in his arms. Alan I just to them and hug them.

"She said 'Yes!'. Jenna Johnson is off the market" Alan yells into his microphone.

"My best friend is engaged" I say and hug Jenna.

"I'm engaged!" She says.

"I'm so happy for you" I say continuing to hug her.

Everyone just stayed on stage hugging and congratulating Jenna and Val. I was genuinely so happy for them and even though the engagement was sudden and unexpected, I knew they were meant to be together and that they were meant to have a family.

A/N: SURPRISE! VALENNA WEDDING!! I know this chapter is short but I wanted to make it for Valenna. I might update again tonight but i don't know yet. QUESTION: 1) What is something you want to see happen in this story before it's over? 2) Who should I make a story about next? Comment Below! ❤ Love Yall!!