Chapter 7

Our first live show was today in Louisville. We left our hotel that morning at around 8:00 to get to the venue before 12:00 because we had a lot of practicing and rehearsing to do still.  We had 10 numbers to perform and an intermission. And a segment where a few of us went out for each show and answered fan questions.

TOUR SETUP:
1) opening number.
2) alan and dani contemporary.
3) sasha and emma quickstep.
4) addison and asher quickstep.
5) girls number.
INTERMISSION
6) jenna, yasmin, hannah, amelia contemporary.
7) michael, jordan, asher hip hop.
8) jenna and alan jive.
9) jordan and amelia tango.
10) boys number.
FAN QUESTIONS
11) jenna solo.
12) dani, addison, alan, asher samba
13) yasmin solo
14) emma, hannah, sasha, michael
15) kids final number.
DANCE WITH A BERSTEN.

The meet and greet started at 3:00 and it was already 1:00. Alan, Jenna, Addison, and I were doing the meet and greet and Yasmin, Jordan, and Amelia were going to do the meet and mingle. Asher, Sasha, Michael, Hannah, and Emma were doing it at our next stop. Addison still hadn't apologized to Jenna for saying she hated her.

The girls and I were put our makeup on and we're waiting on alan to come and meet us. I had finished my makeup and went out the the tour bus because I forgot my shirt that I was going to wear. When I walked outside I immediately heard screaming. I looked over to the side and saw all the fans waiting to enter the building. I waved at them walked to the bus. Hannah and Emma were the only ones out there, All the boys were already inside the building.

"Hey, Go out there and wave at the fans" I say closing the door to the bus behind me.

"Are they outside?" Hannah asks.

"Yeah" I say grabbing my emerald green T-Shirt that I loved to wear.

"Let's go wave, Mum" Hannah says to Emma.

"We can go talk to them before they go inside" She says. We all walk out of the bus. The girls head over to see the fans while I walk inside to the girls dressing room.

***

It was finally time for the meet and greet. Alan, Jenna, Addison, and I all walked to the backdrop that had the your logo on it and waited for security to tell the first people to come.

"Daddy, I'm so excited" Addison says to Alan.

"Me too" He says and kisses her cheek. Addison was on the farthest end by Alan, Alan was beside Jenna, and I was the first person on the right. The first girl came in. She was so excited to meet everyone.

***

After the meet and greet was halfway over, a little girl walked in with her mother. The little girl had a shirt on that said ' I ❤ Alan Bersten'. Alan walked over to her and bent down to her level.

"Hey, I'm Alan, What's your name?" Alan asks.

"Chloe" She said shyly.

"Well, Chloe would you like to take a picture with all of us?" He asks. She smiles widely and nods her head. "Come here". He picks her up and walks to the middle and kisses her cheek. All the girls and I made shocked faces in the photo.

***

After the meet and greet was over, All of us went back to the dressing room. Yasmin, Jordan, and Amelia were all waiting to do the meet and mingle which started at 4:00.

"How was the meet and greet?" Yasmin asked.

"So much fun!" Addison exclaimed.

"Alan has a new girlfriend" Jenna says.